What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lonelyfairy said:
Thank you, Volt. :] The time for the surgery isn't decided yet, still yet need to find out what the surgeon thinks. :S

Alright, let me know how it goes!

That is the fifth time this has happened now. That should surely say something about the whole thing. I don't know if I can handle anymore of the same answer, it is like a slap in the face while I am being laughed at.

I've made so much progress over the last four months or so. I really think I've managed to change from the negative direction I was headed in.

Paraiyar said:
I've made so much progress over the last four months or so. I really think I've managed to change from the negative direction I was headed in.

Good job ;)

I feel like I'm stuck in a bad circle, and no one has the means to help me out of it, including myself.

Either a miracle happens or I'm stuck in this state forever.

Can only wait and hope.

Oldyoung said:
I feel like I'm stuck in a bad circle, and no one has the means to help me out of it, including myself.

Can only wait and hope.
Would it help if you wrote down every issue contributing to you feeling this way and tried to fix what you could, one by one.

Paraiyar said:
Oldyoung said:

Can only wait and hope.
Would it help if you wrote down every issue contributing to you feeling this way and tried to fix what you could, one by one.

That is good advice actually. Thanks.

Oldyoung said:
Paraiyar said:
Oldyoung said:

Can only wait and hope.

That is good advice actually. Thanks.
This reminds of that exercise where you draw a circle and split it into 8 segments.  Choose one segment for each part of your life that is important or wants improving, for instance Family, romance, health, work, friends, self esteem, money etc whatever is important to you.  Then the middle is 1 and the outer section is 10 and you rate what you feel how it is going.  Then the one with the smallest is usually the best one to work on.  This is helpful when you feel overwhelmed in life.

Feeling broken and bitter today. Life is no ******* fun when honeysuckle is being constantly thrown at you.

Been feeling low today. Maybe it was all the couples I saw when I went out. Eh, this sucks on a Saturday night?

Paraiyar said:
Been feeling low today. Maybe it was all the couples I saw when I went out. Eh, this sucks on a Saturday night?

You'll get your turn, you have done so well these last few months.  Just the right girl to click with.

I feel rubbish, shivering and shaking under my covers, raging short throat. Yay....not!

Serenia said:
Paraiyar said:

You'll get your turn, you have done so well these last few months.  Just the right girl to click with.

I feel rubbish, shivering and shaking under my covers, raging short throat.  Yay....not!

Thanks, I appreciate it. Feeling a lot better today.

Sorry to hear you aren't well. Hope it clears up soon.

Latest posts

Back