What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bubblebeam said:
DarkSelene said:
I really wish I was sleeping right now...

:club:

There you go. 
jester.gif

:p

I can't undo the mistakes I made in the years past but I can shape my own future....I just wish that the lure of repeating the same old behavior patterns wasn't there anymore. I have to resist it, like a reformed drunkard not taking a drink ever again.

Makes me sad knowing some people wouldn't like to know that I'm doing really well... I never wish anything but good to anyone, doesn't matter how much you wish bad things for me.

I really hope I can manage to get myself out of this one, unscathed....but ****, I'm getting so tired of having to get myself out of messes because of this kind of honeysuckle.

Keep reminding myself just how lucky I am to have come this far. Every day being alive is a blessing, and I have to focus more on the good than on the bad, that's all I can do for now honestly.

DarkSelene said:
Makes me sad knowing some people wouldn't like to know that I'm doing really well... I never wish anything but good to anyone, doesn't matter how much you wish bad things for me.

I'm glad to know that you're doing really well. Hope it continues to be that way for a long while. :)

If... It's going to happen, I have no future and so for thousands of others too.. Thank you so much government for this brilliant idea.

lonelyfairy said:
If... It's going to happen, I have no future and so for thousands of others too.. Thank you so much government for this brilliant idea.

What idea?

Feeling emotionally and physically drained.
Hoping someone will actually genuinely help me before I have a breakdown.
Thinking I can't get it all done and waiting for people to ask ignorant questions as to why things haven't been done, and yet they offered no help.
Need to remember I have never been good enough and need to remember that so I don't get my hopes ever again.

I am so sorry you are going through such a hard time Serenia. I can kind of relate in the sense that I've been feeling the same way about the situation I'm in at the moment. Near breaking point.

Let's hang in there yeah? It has to pass, this phase.

^ Things are just so hard and don't seem to be getting easier and everyway I turn feels like a masive wall in my face.

Thanks for taking the time to say that it means alot.

Wayfarer said:
lonelyfairy said:

What idea?

Idea of how people can apply to university in the future, one very stupid and thoughtless idea which will lead to destroying many young lives, mine included. :/

I can't stand being awake any longer... I'm starting to feel insane, my body is crumbled, my brain totally fried, someone beat my head with a baseball bat until I pass out for at least 3 days...

DarkSelene said:
I can't stand being awake any longer... I'm starting to feel insane, my body is crumbled, my brain totally fried, someone beat my head with a baseball bat until I pass out for at least 3 days...

best I am able to do  :club:
hope you can see a little humor in it

Latest posts

Back