What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
Im remembering what it was like when my mom wasn't so sick and I didnt have to take care of her and we could actually go do things together.

*hugs*

9006 said:
I remember when Google Chrome was cool, now it's just bulky and resource hungry. Time for a change.

I've been having the same thought recently too.

So tired of seeing the same constant advert for yet another **** iPad, sup Apple? Sales dropping? Why don't you make another one that's a cut down version slightly "faster" got more memory thinner lighter ... a different color?

EveWasFramed said:
Im remembering what it was like when my mom wasn't so sick and I didnt have to take care of her and we could actually go do things together.

I went through something like that, a while ago, you deserve good karma for taking care of her, sending you positive wishes/vibes.

I wish I could do something meaningful for someone else, my life really isn't of any use to myself

I'm feeling a little sad. I'm hoping that someone I'm worried about is okay. I'm thinking of things I shouldn't be - that's almost all I do lately. I'm trying to remember a time when l didn't feel like a ghost. Then I do remember, and realize why I will always feel this way.

Thinking I had a super dream last night and it is causing me to feel even more excited about the good things that life will bring (soon, I hope)

TheWalkingDead said:
EveWasFramed said:

I went through something like that, a while ago, you deserve good karma for taking care of her, sending you positive wishes/vibes.

awww....that was so sweet. :club:

Got an issue I'd like to journal here about, but wondering if I should really post about something like that...

(pardon my sloppy grammar)

Usually I don't worry about what other people think of me, but there are a few here I kinda like. Why I'm bothered by this I don't know...it's not like we will ever meet in person.

Solivagant said:
I just want it to stop.

Unrelated..... But if you dont post no more, you can act like you are a devil, considering number of your posts:)

Sorry if I said this in a bad moment...

Mr.YellowCat said:
Unrelated..... But if you dont post no more, you can act like you are a devil, considering number of your posts:)

Sorry if I said this in a bad moment...

Lol it's alright, I noticed it too. :) But aww, after this post, there it goes...

I hate the way they make everything look so neat and perfect on adverts, no wonder everyone questions their life so much.

"Well, I'm gonna get out of bed every morning... breathe in and out all day long. And then after a while, I won't have to remind myself to get out of bed every morning, and breathe in and out... and, then after a while, I won't have to think about how I had it great and perfect for a while."

- Sam, "Sleepless in Seattle"

'Hoping something will come along' has never sounded so repetitive.

Latest posts

Back