What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine if humans achieved AI, then they developed a race on their own, it could only base itself on the humans that made them and I hope to god that wasn't a game developer. I can just image it now:

"Congratulations Mrs CyberGirl, you gave birth to a new artificial boy"

ERROR YOUR BABY IS OUT OF DATE. UPDATE REQUIRED!

DOWNLOADING...

TheRealCallie said:
I am feeling..... like a cow

....annoyed that WWC keeps poking me! "Stop it WWC or you're gonna experience (again) the wrath of TheReal(mean)Callie! What're you doing WWC, that snowball you're making better not...." Ziiiinnnnngggg....whump "You dumb honeysuckle, you threw it at ME! You're gonna DIE!". WWC runs away laughing mirthfully while TheReal(mean)Callie looks for something to inflict blunt force trauma. :p

WildernessWildChild said:
....annoyed that WWC keeps poking me! "Stop it WWC or you're gonna experience (again) the wrath of TheReal(mean)Callie! What're you doing WWC, that snowball you're making better not...." Ziiiinnnnngggg....whump "You dumb honeysuckle, you threw it at ME! You're gonna DIE!". WWC runs away laughing mirthfully while TheReal(mean)Callie looks for something to inflict blunt force trauma. :p

HEY, no name calling! Also, you missed. Work on your aim....

TheRealCallie said:
WildernessWildChild said:

HEY, no name calling! Also, you missed. Work on your aim....

My apologies The(mean)Callie

daughter of the moon said:
I could be doing so much and yet I'm lying paralyzed again on the couch, frozen in negative emotion. Maybe it's good that no one's here to give me a hug because I'd probably start to cry right away.

But when's the last time anyone bothered to "really" hug me anyway? I can't remember.

I hope that you're feeling better soon. I also know what it's like to feel so low that you feel unmotivated and fed up with practically everything. I hope that your situation changes.

JustSomeGal said:
Mike510 said:
pretty much at the end of my rope

:( Hope that things improve!

I agree. I hope that your situation changes.

I'm thinking the ladies need to spring clean ALL and get rid of all these mynogonist men.
Enough of this bull...... A lot of the ladies have had enough and you're driving them away :(

9006 said:
Imagine if humans achieved AI, then they developed a race on their own, it could only base itself on the humans that made them and I hope to god that wasn't a game developer. I can just image it now:

"Congratulations Mrs CyberGirl, you gave birth to a new artificial boy"

ERROR YOUR BABY IS OUT OF DATE. UPDATE REQUIRED!

DOWNLOADING...

Lol.. that is actually an interesting thought. Hmm. Reminds me of this particular movie...

Tulip23 said:
I'm thinking the ladies need to spring clean ALL and get rid of all these mynogonist men.
Enough of this bull...... A lot of the ladies have had enough and you're driving them away :(

I am Tulip ..... Hear me roar😸 Which is a frightening thing from a flower, I am thinking....

Feeling: Bad....
Thinking: Why... I was so stupid?
Hoping: That I wouldn't be so stupid at the next time.
Remembering: How stupid I was.

Tulip23 said:

I think a lot of them are just frustrated and angry so they act that way here to let off steam. Saying things that they don't actually mean just to rant a bit and make themselves feel a little better. Most guys aren't really that mean or angry if you knew them personally. The only problem is this might not be the best place to do it. There are other forums and communities that are a safe place to rant a bit, but this one isn't really one of them.

I wish people would stop coming into my life and than disappear on me, I know I enjoy my space every once in awhile but I just don't like being on the internet as much as I used too. It doesn't mean I've forgotten about me however, I just am busy doing other things but I still do care deeply about the people who I talk too. Once I never hear from them anymore, I kinda shrug now and go hmmmm what else is new... I hate always feeling bummed out. This is why I hate getting close to people sometimes, cause you never know if they'll truly stick around or not.

^ That's great Mike.

Hoping things go well for him if he can get in today, resulting with the outcome he wants..

Sometimes its the totally unexpected things that really get you down. And bam.. You start to sink down into those old painful feelings.

Time to get on with spring cleaning, at least get a sense of achievement in cleaning those mucky windows.. And throwing away worthless stuff that I kept for who knows what reason..

jaguarundi said:
Sometimes its the totally unexpected things that really get you down. And bam.. You start to sink down into those old painful feelings.

Time to get on with spring cleaning, at least get a sense of achievement in cleaning those mucky windows.. And throwing away worthless stuff that I kept for who knows what reason..

I once went on a retreat spanning new years eve where we all had to write down things we didn't want to carry through to the next year and burn them on a bonfire. I really liked doing it. Maybe throwing things away helps too.

Latest posts

Back