What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I'm going thru my typical "What I need to do at work tomorrow" routine before I go to bed.

Mike510 said:
Been feeling good, haven't really logged on much but I feel good.

Good, I'm glad to see it. I hope that you're able to continue to feel good.

I just want to get active at the gym again and go swimming more. I'm going to be re-joining today as I need to lose a substantial amount of weight so that I can feel happier and better about myself.

Mike510 said:
Been feeling good, haven't really logged on much but I feel good.

That's great news. Keep it up :)

Elona said:
Hopeless, with a mixture of something else. Still figuring out what the "something else" is.

Hope you'll be okay

300r8sy.jpg

Hoping that my homemade apple bars are cooled enough & taste fantastic !

Feeling down in the dumps, angry, just frustrated. Exactly a year ago she told me I was one of her favorite people. A year later, I have no idea if that was true, or if she just had no one else that would talk or listen to her. She used to talk to me every chance she could get, even about the littlest things. I couldn't be online for more than 5 seconds without getting a message from her. Honestly, if it were anyone else it would almost have been annoying but because it was her it was endearing. We'd stay up all night talking and she'd always say how happy I made her, how she wanted to hug me as we watch fireflies, cruise in my car, go to shows together and be roommates and make a pact, how she said if I was anything, it was sweet - I don't think someone would do that for someone who meant nothing to them. If that isn't a connection, then what does a connection look like?

Nice things that aren't meant are a hundred times more painful than straight insults.

^Sounds yum.

Thinking I am dreading burying my Mum's ashes on Saturday it will be like the funeral again.

Hoping that my six year old son will get through and recover from his operation quickly.

I feel so shaky and nervous thinking of I am going to get through these things and supporting a friend through some family diffilculties. Saying that I have my family, friends and my bf to lean on, I am grateful to have them.

GraceBlossom said:
^Sounds yum.

Thinking I am dreading burying my Mum's ashes on Saturday it will be like the funeral again.

Hoping that my six year old son will get through and recover from his operation quickly.

I feel so shaky and nervous thinking of I am going to get through these things and supporting a friend through some family diffilculties. Saying that I have my family, friends and my bf to lean on, I am grateful to have them.

***hugs*** you just have to remember how she was suffering and that she is OK now. Its those who are left behind who suffer, but it would be selfish to wish her back.

Remembering everything i've done and endured to get to this point.

Thinking of the glory of sending a big fresia you to all negativity after tomorrow.

Feeling nervous, but knowing that everything is going to go well beyond expectations.

Time to be truly happy!

Another one bites the dust, wonder if I should book a day off so I can watch this.

feeling silly, I forgot that if you want to be ambitious at some point you must put in a lot of hard work

hoping everything will turn out all right, I have two weekends after all

thinking this is not helping my loneliness…

Rosebolt said:
Remembering everything i've done and endured to get to this point.

Thinking of the glory of sending a big fresia you to all negativity after tomorrow.

Feeling nervous, but knowing that everything is going to go well beyond expectations.

Time to be truly happy!

I'm sending you loads of positivity and hope it all goes well. :)

I'm very glad that I started watching anime again. =)

I haven't watched all that much anime in quite awhile. Just simply lost interest in it cause I've been so down lately.

Now things seem to be picking up for the best which is great! :)

One vet visit, 2 xrays of Trojie's leg, one painkiller/anti inflammatory injection, course of 10 tablets ditto. Peace of mind his leg is sprained and not broken.

85€

I suppose it could have been a lot, lot worse.

Latest posts

Back