What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the answer gentlemen. It is definitely appreciated.
Although cant make much of it:D
Unfortunately, I´m unable to function properly after using canabis, and I dont really have connection to black market.
And the doctor thing. They are doing really admirable job, and its often really tough to do it. They have patients who really need them and all, and it would be selfish to occupy their time with my nonsense. That is why I dont want to go to doctor.

Hmm, too bad black market is not a actual place:D

Mr.YellowCat said:
Unfortunately, I´m unable to function properly after using canabis, and I dont really have connection to black market.
And the doctor thing. They are doing really admirable job, and its often really tough to do it. They have patients who really need them and all, and it would be selfish to occupy their time with my nonsense. That is why I dont want to go to doctor.

Dude, go to the doctor. It's what they are there for, you would not be wasting their time.
The only thing you'll accomplish getting pills from sources other than a doctor is to contribute to the drug world and other bad things. Is that something you really want to do?

Also, I'm not a gentleman :club:

I self medicated for untreated adhd for 30 years soon after my mother stopped my ridalin at age 10 or whatever. . She didnt want me on drugs. It backfired bad and ruined most of my life. I was thinking of making a thread about it.

TheRealCallie said:
Mr.YellowCat said:

Dude, go to the doctor. It's what they are there for, you would not be wasting their time.
The only thing you'll accomplish getting pills from sources other than a doctor is to contribute to the drug world and other bad things. Is that something you really want to do?

Also, I'm not a gentleman :club:

My apologies fair lady.
And once again, thank you for your answer. You are very kind that you took time to answer me. Just as well as Mr. Johnny.
And no, of course not. I will rethink your proposition.
Thank you for the time spent answering me. I wish you a nice day miss:)

johnny196775 said:
I self medicated for untreated adhd for 30 years soon after my mother stopped my ridalin at age 10 or whatever. . She didnt want me on drugs. It backfired bad and ruined most of my life. I was thinking of making a thread about it.

Why not do it, you may get some good advice and support from people in here:)

Feeling like I have lost my left arm while my two eldest are having their first sleepover at their Dads in about 3 years.
Hoping he doesn't upset them.
Thinking I am hungry...I had dinner, but forgot lunch because I was running from thing to thing.

TheRealCallie said:
I feel pretty, oh so pretty....

Just kidding, no I don't :club:

I ban TheRealCallie for not believing she is pretty, I bet she is.

(Ooops - wrong thread!)

Feeling a sense of irony at someone who tried to go all white-knight on me, then turns around and calls others a lot of disparaging names, themselves. Not cool, bro. There, it's off my chest. I'm done.

Hoping. Hoping I can take some time today to shut out everything else and get some clear head-space.

probably had my first crush 30 years ago at this time. Turned into a disaster as usual.
All that time, nothing good to show for it.

to be a better person but also to have a life.

oh i know that feeling TOO well. its where u feel u have
accomplished alot but in reality it was a small problem. life
is a jerk that way.:(

All this delusion is making me sick! Are there any realists left?

Hoping Boomer gets over these allergies and bounces back to his old self. I look at other dogs walking and playing and I wish me and him could do those things again. C'mon, don't sit the whole summer out little buddy!

Latest posts

Back