What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Niave said:
I wish I knew a math nerd who would accept cookies in exchange for helping me with my homework. A patient one because I get distracted easily. :D

I am not a nerd, but I have a major in math....I won't accept cookies tho, I am on a diet 😄😄😄

InSearchOfPeople said:
Niave said:
I wish I knew a math nerd who would accept cookies in exchange for helping me with my homework. A patient one because I get distracted easily. :D

I am not a nerd, but I have a major in math....I won't accept cookies tho, I am on a diet 😄😄😄

Oh that's nice! I do know of some healthy snacks. I can make you some healthy, oil free hummus. Any flavor you like. xD

Niave said:
InSearchOfPeople said:
Niave said:

Oh that's nice! I do know of some healthy snacks. I can make you some healthy, oil free hummus. Any flavor you like. xD

I love hummus! Where do you live?

InSearchOfPeople said:
Niave said:
InSearchOfPeople said:
Niave said:

I love hummus too! It's so easy to make yourself too.
I live in California. What about you?

^Good luck with your math homework, Niave. I still don't know how you put up with it. I suck at math. :s

ladyforsaken said:
^Good luck with your math homework, Niave. I still don't know how you put up with it. I suck at math. :s

Lady! Thank you! *hugs* I really need to have a chat with you soon. I miss our chats, always!
I like math only when I get it. xD

Niave said:
InSearchOfPeople said:
Niave said:
InSearchOfPeople said:
Niave said:

I live in Vegas, I come to LA often. If you have a question or need help with math, you can ask me :)

InSearchOfPeople said:
Niave said:
InSearchOfPeople said:
Niave said:
InSearchOfPeople said:

I live in Vegas, I come to LA often. If you have a question or need help with math, you can ask me :)

That is so generous of you, thanks! Do you have skype? I'll just message you. :)

Niave said:
ladyforsaken said:

Lady! Thank you! *hugs* I really need to have a chat with you soon. I miss our chats, always!
I like math only when I get it. xD

Send me a message anytime. We'll catch up soon!

Last night was suuuuper fun. I had only a beer before the event and I was already acting really giddy. So giddy that people thought I was rolling. Doing push-ups in front of strangers with this random guy and dancing to my favorite trance music. This beautiful, adorable girl who was dressed up as Tina from the cartoon "Bob's Burgers" came up to me and told me that I was so beautiful and hugged me multiple times, and I got my FIRST kandi bracelet from her. The transference was so epic and "plur"! Hehe, then she asked me if I was rolling, and I truthfully told her that I drank alcohol only. (I guess because of my dancing. I was sober when we entered the place anyway. I guess I'm just a natural raver!) Something about dat nightlife. <3 I saw Jordan Suckley, Bryan Kearney, Andrew Rayel, Tiesto, Dash Berlin, Paul van Dyk, Aly & Fila, and John O'Callaghan.

On a side note parts of my upper body are super sore from the push-ups last night. Haha, but I LOOOOVE this soreness! Hahahaha!

I hope to get done what needs to get done today, because this week I barely have time to work

InSearchOfPeople said:
What sports league? What do is your job if you don't mind me asking...I need a recipe...

It was a softball league. My job is pretty honeysuckle and doesn't belong in the recipe lol.
From what I can gather, the important thing is to be around as many people as you can as much as you can. If you can meet the same people on a frequent basis, even better. Most humans want the same thing so there will undoubtedly be people with the same goals as you.
Of course all of this is much easier in a large city. I am lucky in that regard.

I feel bad for all the stress I've caused my mother in particular, for not working. I really hope I haven't caused her or anyone else in my family any permanent damage. I've been worrying about this a lot lately.

Greasy food makes my heart feel weak, ughhhhh...... Sick....... Back to totally healthy tomorrow. I'm drained.

I'm giddy I get to see my boyfriend every day until Thursday when he has to go on his business trip again. I hope I'll see him this coming weekend. He should be back then because San Diego isn't too far from here.

I am gonna be less demanding. My boyfriend shall 'baby' me less. He's not my slave. Plus, I enjoy nurturing as well. It's in my nature.

I should never complain about music at a rave again. It's crazy there's always drama whenever we went to a rave. Never again. Our future raves shall be filled with good vibes. We have 3 upcoming ones so far: Super8 & Tab, White Wonderland, and Above & Beyond's new album tour.
I can't wait !!!!!

I feel like I've turned into a bad person, I hope that's not true, I think I'm not doing anything right and I remember those days... those were the days.

ladyforsaken said:
I feel like I've turned into a bad person, I hope that's not true, I think I'm not doing anything right and I remember those days... those were the days.

*hugs* We can be our own worst critics at times. I've seen your posts and talked to you through PMs. If those are any indication, you are certainly NOT a bad person.

Feeling so tired, but I'm not allowed to take naps during the day. One of my friends came in from out of town over the weekend, and we all went out to visit another friend who really hadn't been doing so well lately. We felt we'd go out there to all hang out again and try to cheer him up a bit. We wound up playing Smash Brothers and some card games and had a lot of good times and laughs, and I think we did cheer my friend up a little and I hope it can last. But I'm sooooo sleepy. Even an hour's nap would be nice, but if I did that, the honeysuckle would hit the fan.

Latest posts

Back