What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
I'm thinking of a time when things will be better for Jaylen and I.
There are so many things I want to show her and teach her!
:p Now if I could only figure out a way to get my boss to just let me work four days a week and increase my salary by 35%. lol

I'm thinking of a time when my daughter will once again speak to me or even come visit. And I'm thinking of a time when I won't work 60 hours per week and spend another 40 on schoolwork. Lastly, I'm thinking of a time when I can even consider love practically as an option. Life sure can suck, huh?

jd7 said:
EveWasFramed said:
I'm thinking of a time when things will be better for Jaylen and I.
There are so many things I want to show her and teach her!
:p Now if I could only figure out a way to get my boss to just let me work four days a week and increase my salary by 35%. lol

I'm thinking of a time when my daughter will once again speak to me or even come visit. And I'm thinking of a time when I won't work 60 hours per week and spend another 40 on schoolwork. Lastly, I'm thinking of a time when I can even consider love practically as an option. Life sure can suck, huh?

It can and does at times. Sorry this is one of those times for you.

tumblr_mepqqnBi2Q1ql24lzo1_500.jpg

I remember feeling so happy at times that I would get goose bumps from head to toe without any physical touch....

I first experienced when I was married, then when I thought I had friends that would always be there for me....

and everything just kept going down the hill....

no family, no friends....no hope.

Will I ever experience this happiness again?!

I wonder how much longer will it take me before I give up.

I know God wouldn't give me more than I can bear...

Rosebolt said:
I'd miss you.

ladyforsaken said:
You're not alone, okay? I'm here for you.. anytime. Hang in there, stay strong. You can get through this. *hugs*

Alma lost her spoon said:
Thinking of you Solivagant, sending you energy.
You can make it through, this too will pass.

Love & energy to you.

SophiaGrace said:
Gosh I hate those, don't you? Don't you just wish they'd go away? -_-

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
ladyforsaken said:
You're not alone, okay? I'm here for you.. anytime. Hang in there, stay strong. You can get through this. *hugs*

Same here. If there's any way I can help, let me know. Stay strong dear. *hug* :)

Rainbows said:
Solivagant said:
Thoughts of suicide creeping back in. Hello old friends...

same

TheSkaFish said:
Rosebolt said:
I'd miss you.

That goes for me, too. Hold on - like i was saying on the other thread, you made it this far, and i think there is a reason for it.

i almost lost a friend that way this year. he'd been dealt some pretty crappy cards these last few years, as well as some other things that had been going on all along. it's scary knowing how close he came, and our little group told him how we would have really missed him, his character, insights, discussions and philosophizing, games, all the jokes we shared.

anyway my point is, you might be in a lot of pain and you might not think much of yourself now, but as you can see by the number of people who've taken time out of their day to write to you on this - you count.

PS - Hobbit Part 3 is coming up. you're a fan too, as i recall. there's something to get excited about! ;)

Thanks guys. You're very kind. I hope you all are well today.

My anti-people curse has become powerful enough that I can actually reverse someone's personality in two days just by acting interested in them.

I am feeling numb, tingly all over my head! I do wonder what it is. Maybe a new symptom of anxiety?

johnny196775Again said:
johnny196775Again said:
I am a member of this forum.

Yes. You are. Glad you're here. :)
*pats back*

i am clueless on forums that are not based on something like guitar playing.

Ah, that's right. You made that thread on the guitar work you did, right? Very impressive. :)
Looking at the amount of guitar forums, wow, there are a lot of them. Are you on any of those?

johnny196775Again said:
johnny196775Again said:
I am a member of this forum.

Yes. You are. Glad you're here. :)
*pats back*

i am clueless on forums that are not based on something like guitar playing.

Ah, that's right. You made that thread on the guitar work you did, right? Very impressive. :)
Looking at the amount of guitar forums, wow, there are a lot of them. Are you on any of those?
some of them. They all dissapoint me though.

i think people here can be very nice. thank you people. :)

Latest posts

Back