What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, so I broke down and called an exterminator, since I don't really have any other choice. I really really really hope that I don't have all those nasty chemicals sprayed in my house for nothing....

Feeling introspective. I saw on my Facebook today that an old high school teammate is expecting a baby. By now, it's not strange anymore for this to happen and quite a few of my old schoolmates are also expecting, or have even had kids already. Some are starting to own houses. A couple even own their own businesses. And I'm here just as confused as I was 10 years ago....man. I've got to get it together somehow.

I'm still amazed, how I passed my exams. most of the times my words don't make clear sense at all, lol. They must had super brain or something Or I was less complicated back then, hmm.

Just remembering few lines from Braveheart When William Wallace was executed, All he needed to do was to say the word but he didn't, He sacrificed his life for his voice and freedom and I'm getting the feeling that somewhere my end is heading there too, sooner or later It will happen, my instinct is telling me to back off and play dead but I can't I have soul, I have voice, I have a **** freaking identity and I won't let it go without a proper fight, no, I can't. Doesn't matter where It could lead me but really don't want to be executed Like brave Wallace and yes it's true I once had that dream to sacrificed for something greater than my own cause, hehe what a turn of event PD, you got what you wished for once, now be brave and act on it!

I hope I do not fail the people who still see me with hope. But can't promise guys, sometimes I'm little too emotional and might end up saying something which can really turn the whole thing upside down but I'm trying to keep my feelings at the bay this time, maybe this time I can contain them inside me unlike other times.

Sighs, One thing I always try not to get into, the one thing "conflict" avoiding ever since I remember but look now where I'm standing. In the middle of it where every eyes is watching me and some are scary and some are empathetic and some are, some are just plain without any feeling. maybe It's my doing I drew too much attention to myself than it was needed, maybe I talked too loud or maybe I said everything which were meant to hidden but Home is safest place for anyone but, but yeah didn't know when my home become my cell that now I think twice before coming here.

Heh, what am I thinking! it's not the end of world, just another one of those moments when future is shaped. There might be another home, there might be another conflict somewhere away from here but only If I made through here first. I hope I can, once again Hope, that fragile thread of life, funny what I write here turns on me. I wonder If all my words will be turned into me how will I handle all those, I have typed so many things here, it would be impossible to take them all back. They are going to stay forever. Question is, would I regret? yes and no. No If I can make everything crystal clear just the way It is and yes, If I fail and the way things are now I'm heading for later case.

Boy PD! You should have taken option 3 but no, you had to say and make mess again, good going. Now how exactly are you planning to clean this time? You don't even have clothes anymore! Man, Oh! What a time! Don't dare think about leaving this place so early! You have few things here which still matters.

it was all happening 2 years ago this month.
What a joke !
Knew she would choose some other guy over me.
I called it from when it started.

I would like to learn a new language. Maybe Spanish, maybe something else ?
Is there people who speak other languages here ?

^ Well thank you for not telling which one, it makes it a lot more interesting, mystery and all that. Got it !

Cataplasme said:
I would like to learn a new language. Maybe Spanish, maybe something else ?
Is there people who speak other languages here ?

I speak French since that's the first language I learned. Also Portuguese and just a little, but very little of German because I'm really bad. Of course I learned English and I do everything on my computer in English.

Latest posts

Back