What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
of the few people i know that liked this album, i was the only one that really liked this song.

[youtube]c50gq1w_H3A[/youtube]

i think its funny to see a death metal type of band with a music video like this where they are acting like its a rap video.

[youtube]n2JX9VeL7n4[/youtube]

I couldn't find an official video, but here's a fan-made one.
"I've never been so alone
And I've never been so alive"
[youtube]lXRLEyIoJZA[/youtube]

that one song QuietGuy posted the other night. its putting me in a good mood:):D
[youtube]sGNDlLiVBK0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

This guy is just amazing. Check out some of his youtube channel if you have time to spare.

[youtube]pBR2KeMfCaI[/youtube]

im not religious or even that spiritual really. i do really like this band though even though the singer is atleast spiritual and mentions god fairly often. for whatever reason the chorus to this song and the way the woman that is on this track as a guest singer sings it is uplifting to me. it always makes me feel a little better.

[youtube]1CyPt9AJ9B0[/youtube]

Not a huge metallica fan, but some of their stuff is definitely worth a look.

[youtube]WEQnzs8wl6E[/youtube]

Badjedidude said:

i am a pretty big metallica fan but regardless of that in my honest opinion this is one of the best songs ever made. maybe its just me but i really feel the emotion in this song. it just feels so heartfelt and deep to me. and then it gets all epic in the end and during the solo words arent even needed to portray emotion, the solo just feels right with the emotion of the song to me.

Badjedidude said:

It's official.
You rock. Totally.
:D

Latest posts

Back