What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Did I ever say I love their music? Mmhmm.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

ladyforsaken said:
Love this.

It's one of my all-time favourite songs. I particularly enjoy the MTV Unplugged rendition from the early 90s. I videoed it when it was originally shown and kept watching it over and over again. Video tapes... God, I feel old.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

user 130057 said:
ladyforsaken said:
Love this.

It's one of my all-time favourite songs. I particularly enjoy the MTV Unplugged rendition from the early 90s. I videoed it when it was originally shown and kept watching it over and over again. Video tapes... God, I feel old.

Nice one!

And let's just say you're not old. Just... experienced. :p

ladyforsaken said:
user 130057 said:
ladyforsaken said:
Love this.

Nice one!

And let's just say you're not old. Just... experienced. :p

Pah! Semantics... and with that, I am off to listen to my 8 Tracks. :p

No need to feel old,user 130057,you are just a youngster yet! I have year's on you! I collect video tape's,got hundred's of 'em! :)

ladyforsaken said:
Love this.

The Cure, Robert Smith *sigh still wonderful even today.. Saw them back in 08
one of the best concerts I went to.. I had floor seats 3 rows from the front and could see Robert Smith sweat lol I was in heaven.. I had a good chuckle with all the goth kids in attendance as well..

[video=youtube]

Latest posts

Back