What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[youtube]PGNiXGX2nLU[/youtube] Your journey has just begun Bright blessings

Joan Armatrading 'into the blues' unfortunately one of the tracks states quite clearly that and I qoute " baby when I sing the blues I take all my cloths off for you" now admittedly 30+ years ago the prospect of Joan singing the blues in the nudie would have been fairly appealing but given that on down the line she is literally twice the woman she was formally makes that prospect not to put to fine a point on it ...fairly terrrifing...but other than that it's a pretty cool album..just keep your kit on joan

sothatwasmylife said:
Joan Armatrading 'into the blues' unfortunately one of the tracks states quite clearly that and I qoute " baby when I sing the blues I take all my cloths off for you" now admittedly 30+ years ago the prospect of Joan singing the blues in the nudie would have been fairly appealing but given that on down the line she is literally twice the woman she was formally makes that prospect not to put to fine a point on it ...fairly terrrifing...but other than that it's a pretty cool album..just keep your kit on joan

Why is that 'fairly terrifying' in your opinion?

I say take your kit off Joan.

DarkSelene said:
Pink Floyd - Hey you ...

... out there in the cold
Getting lonely getting old
Can you feel me?

Hey you ... standing in the aisles
With itchy feet and fading smiles
Can you feel me?

Hey you ... don't help them to bury the light
Don't give in without a fight

(I love it ! I used to sing it in the shower)

Somnambulist said:
DarkSelene said:
Pink Floyd - Hey you ...

... out there in the cold
Getting lonely getting old
Can you feel me?

Hey you ... standing in the aisles
With itchy feet and fading smiles
Can you feel me?

Hey you ... don't help them to bury the light
Don't give in without a fight

(I love it ! I used to sing it in the shower)

Together we stand, divided we fall...

Poets.

DarkSelene said:

Wanna hear something trippy ? Years ago, I wrote a poem called "Serenity over melancholy", and I used the words "folly" and "melancholy" as rhyming words, without knowing about the Edgar Poe poem you quoted in your signature.

If you're curious, I'll PM you the poem.

Somnambulist said:
DarkSelene said:

Wanna hear something trippy ? Years ago, I wrote a poem called "Serenity over melancholy", and I used the words "folly" and "melancholy" as rhyming words, without knowing about the Edgar Poe poem you quoted in your signature.

If you're curious, I'll PM you the poem.

Nothing better than gothic literature, send me.

Latest posts

Back