What are you planning to do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lostatsea

Reaction score
Friday night is the highlight of most people's week. What are your big plans for tonight and the weekend? I of course have nothing going on just like every other day. I'm just looking for some inspiration.

I've come to decide that most people I know are now homebodies. They worked their long hours, and then happily rest and relax at home on the weekends. But they're perfectly happy with it, as they finally get time to spend with their girlfriends/wives. Not very satisfying when you're single.

lostatsea said:
Friday night is the highlight of most people's week. What are your big plans for tonight and the weekend? I of course have nothing going on just like every other day. I'm just looking for some inspiration.

I've come to decide that most people I know are now homebodies. They worked their long hours, and then happily rest and relax at home on the weekends. But they're perfectly happy with it, as they finally get time to spend with their girlfriends/wives. Not very satisfying when you're single.

6am start tomorrow at work so I won't be doing much, watch a bit of tv, on here and then bed at 9.30.

I haven't actually been out on a night for a few years.

Pay bills, go grocery shopping, run boring errands, send out some mail and sleep at some point.

.....Yay.

Tidy the house up tonight, play some GTA V and try to unlock the engine mods for my Vapid Bullet, then pack a bag ready for an early setoff Saturday
emoticon-0118-yawn.gif
to vist my wife and daughter who are having at break at my parents in-law down at the coast
emoticon-0100-smile.gif

Pack my car up with some of my stuff since I have to move back to my mom's. Also pick up Batman Arkham Origins that comes out today, so something good.

finally work! and drop by at my neighbors' birthday party at the end of the street later tonight, I don't know anyone except for two persons but there is karaoke

^ so cute!

My niece is gone and so now I have nothing to do because I made no plans with anyone.

Today's plan, for Sunday - do nothing, go home somehow. I knew I'd be feeling pretty wasted, expected a worse come down, thus sleeping all day, eating a decent breakfast (thank you my dear! :)).

there is a major storm, no going out today :( I guess I will work, moan about loneliness and if the wind goes down go to yoga tonight

Latest posts

Back