What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SUCCESS- it's been about 6 weeks since I've been able to use my iPhone as a modem for my iPad and I finally figured it out again.

K, I know it's not a really big deal but when you have no Internet, no cable, and no phone line things like this are nice to have....

:D

And I don't care about things anymore. Life blows either way. Only you can make you happy, and what it is in life that you want. If you want it... go get it. So you have to make an extra effort? Ok.. do it.. if it makes you happier. Don't stir around acting like life sucks. You're better off dead from trying, than not trying at all. ( to: me)

And if this doesn't happen.. well then that seals fate. I'll go get some help as I'll need the extra boost to get by. Alone.

Where I come from, a thin film of oily residue means it's not clean. Wash the shits... Letting it soak in dirty soap water doesn't equal.

I can spend 3-4 hours a day on my math work but still lag ridiculously far behind, but as usual I can half-ass everything else and do great. My friend thought I might have something called dyscalculia (I thought he was joking when he first said that), but since I can code well enough to balance school and hobby coding it's doubtful?

Don't ever ask why. You know how you raised them... if you can even call it that. Considering your lack of motherly skills, and the fact that you raised them in a fashion similar to how women were raised 200 years ago, don't ever freaking wonder...

Anyone wanna do my homework thingy for me?
-______-
Or join me for some ice cream?
Or something?
My god am I bored I need to go to sleep or something. -____-

That I had a good day today. I play Guild Wars with my partner and we really enjoyed ourselves. My stress level was low.

imagebmyn.jpg

I was going to post this anyway, but it's even more fitting with BC's post above I think.

collarandcuffs.jpg

It must not be all about her being happy if you're blatantly calling the dress that she said she loved terrible... Gosh! I need to stop watching all these shows... They drive me nuts!

Latest posts

Back