What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah... you know the differences when you can see things from both perspectives. Something I wasn't aware of before till now.

Finally, I'm done with my high school. Just had my very last exam. In last 48 hours I've slept like 4 hours total. I was like a braindead when I walked to school. But now it's all done. :rolleyes:

HumanZ said:
Finally, I'm done with my high school. Just had my very last exam. In last 48 hours I've slept like 4 hours total. I was like a braindead when I walked to school. But now it's all done. :rolleyes:

Congrats. Now go to sleep. :cool:

Just been offered a 'promotion opportunity' and all I'm hearing is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Where did all my drive go?

LoneKiller said:
Barbaloot said:
HumanZ said:

Gratz Barb!

Congratulating me? I haven't been in high school for a decade. :p It's HumanZ who needs your congratulations.

I'm thinking... I really need to start going to bed earlier.

Barbaloot said:
LoneKiller said:
Barbaloot said:
HumanZ said:

Gratz Barb!

Congratulating me? I haven't been in high school for a decade. :p It's HumanZ who needs your congratulations.

I'm thinking... I really need to start going to bed earlier.
Oh. My bad. Well, a belated gratz to you for graduating then.:D

I don't know what's wrong with me that the highlight of my morning has been researching and trying to fix someone's problems playing a game for an hour, but I can't sit down and pay attention to structured learning for more than half an hour lately.

I need them to get back to me and tell me how it worked out so that I can update my mental list of things.

I guess I'll just go find a game of my own.

Tealeaf said:
I don't know what's wrong with me that the highlight of my morning has been researching and trying to fix someone's problems playing a game for an hour, but I can't sit down and pay attention to structured learning for more than half an hour lately.

I need them to get back to me and tell me how it worked out so that I can update my mental list of things.

I guess I'll just go find a game of my own.

Sounds like you needed a break from Structured learning. I do this and burn myself out then can't achieve anything for a while.

Still wow. lol. And I like the sunlight shining in here. We had a nice surprise this morning, an inch of snow everywhere.

I'm seriously pissed.

Why is it that a person who is kind and decent becomes seriously ill and is faced with major struggle in regards to getting help in regards to healthcare but useless pieces of honeysuckle who are self-absorbed deadbeats and contribute fresia all to society sail through life and are always taken care of?

I ******* LOVE the way my tax dollars are so poorly spent.......

I post 2.31 posts per day... in fairness most of them are far too long.

Who has the highest count per day, I wonder? I'm guessing LK or LC or maybe Sophia from those that have been round a while.

Latest posts

Back