What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they won't do it unless asked? Because this is a thread of just "thoughts" lol. You're probably right too. *joins in with the shrugs*

mountainvista said:
It's awkward. And when I say "awkward," it's like watching two bumbling teenagers fumbling with the hooks. *sigh* No game at all.

It's almost too painful to watch, but it also has that rubberneck train wreck feel to it. Y'know, when you desperately want to tear your eyes away, but can't? Yeah, like that.

qfe

bodafuko said:
mountainvista said:
It's awkward. And when I say "awkward," it's like watching two bumbling teenagers fumbling with the hooks. *sigh* No game at all.

It's almost too painful to watch, but it also has that rubberneck train wreck feel to it. Y'know, when you desperately want to tear your eyes away, but can't? Yeah, like that.

qfe

Aw, thanks!

I think I made a much bigger deal out of it than I should have. Sure I probably shouldn't have done that, fantasies are nearly always better than their realities but I don't regret it.
I'm thinking of things I probably shouldn't be thinking about.
**** I'd love a fat blunt to smoke and a beer right now.
I can't decide what I'm feeling right now really, I don't know.
What am I thinking? What was I thinking? *Cringe*
Should I tell you (this forum) all about it or not? I don't want to be judged, I just want to be able to talk about something that's impacted hugely on my life...

Such a great morning for a winter morning, cloudy, not too cold, but so fresh, birds and seagulls calling, and flapping their wings :)
Spring's just around the corner :D

perfanoff said:
Such a great morning for a winter morning, cloudy, not too cold, but so fresh, birds and seagulls calling, and flapping their wings :)
Spring's just around the corner :D

Sounds really nice.. wherever you are! Wish I could hear seagulls here.

About her. That goes for all of last week, and probably is going to be true for this whole week as well, and the next. :shy:

If there was any doubt as to what a colossal piece of honeysuckle my ex-bf is, he confirmed it by attempting a dig at my appearance as a final parting shot.

Just some dude doing his best to put the "ass" in "Klassy." Tsk.

Thankfully, he promised to avoid all places, both real and virtual, where we both used to frequent. haha We'll see.

Life can change so quickly, many beautiful and amazing things can happen in a short time. Maybe life is precious after all. <3

Just thinking of where these feelings of depression are coming from. It's a mystery sometimes.

lonelyfairy said:
Life can change so quickly, many beautiful and amazing things can happen in a short time. Maybe life is precious after all. <3

Indeed. :)

So ready to get back to school today, although my Spidey senses tell me that we;re going to have a pop quiz today...

Latest posts

Back