What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. I think I hate my younger brother. I have various reasons, you'd understand if I explained but I don't wanna talk about it right now.
2. I just want to be left alone.
3. I am thinking about watching the 1st series of Twin Peaks.
4. I want to get stoned so ******* badly and I have money but no-one I can call up this late.
5. I'm so glad there's more money in my bank account than I initially thought there was.

My sister's boyfriend's car insurance company are a bunch of ##*%&$^
Sister's boyfriend is basically being punished because a bus totalled his car when he was driving me to an event, well it's not really a "punishment" as such but it might as ******* well be.
Car got valued at a decent amount and we got a hire car, fair play, they took costs out of the value of the car leaving us with fresia all to get a decent car or a car of similar/same value.

Sister's boyfriend has his car hit by a bus, car is written off, gets money, money gets snatched away, not enough money left to buy a car of similar value or a half decent car - this guy is the dad of my nephew and niece, we don't want any old piece of honeysuckle tin can on wheels, we need a half decent vehicle for it to be worth buying and the costs of honeysuckle like maintenance and fuel and insurance etc. - basically it's pointless buying shitty cheapo cars because the money you spend on them is wasted.
There's more to it than that but apparently this is all thanks to the contract so there's nothing we can do.

He's a good guy, one of the loveliest people I and my family know, the accident was 11000% the bus driver's fault, sister's boyfriend doesn't deserve that kind of honeysuckle.

Insurance companies can be helpful, they are supposed to help - they're paid to sort honeysuckle like this out, but more often than not they fresia you over like this, and even though they're not doing their jobs by not helping you like they're paid to do and ******* you over instead, they still get paid. It's all about money, they aren't helpful, or kind, it's a JOB, they are paid for it ALL whether they do their jobs and help you or fresia you over or not, money makes the world go round - and I bet my life none of them would work if they didn't have to because lets face it, ultimately they're not in their line of work to help or really even to do a job (if they can help it), they're in it to make money out of you and me and everybody else because we have a messed up system based on money and greed.

Taking action may lead to negative consequences, but inaction will always lead to a life unfulfilled.

Broken_Doll said:
Insurance companies can be helpful, they are supposed to help - they're paid to sort honeysuckle like this out, but more often than not they fresia you over like this, and even though they're not doing their jobs by not helping you like they're paid to do and ******* you over instead, they still get paid. It's all about money, they aren't helpful, or kind, it's a JOB, they are paid for it ALL whether they do their jobs and help you or fresia you over or not, money makes the world go round - and I bet my life none of them would work if they didn't have to because lets face it, ultimately they're not in their line of work to help or really even to do a job (if they can help it), they're in it to make money out of you and me and everybody else because we have a messed up system based on money and greed.

Insurance companies are in business to take as much of your money as they can and when you need them they will stall and give back as little as possible. They're not your friendly, helpful, next door neighbour type like the ads show, they're a cold-hearted, uncaring corporation looking out for their own interests. Never settle for their what they first offer- kick, scream, create a fuss, mention talking to a lawyer before you accept or agree to anything. Mentioning lawyer occasionally results in a far better offer almost instantly.

I miss you around the forum too, V.

You should head back to the games while I take a break from it.

9006 said:
I hope I get a reasonable amount of alone time today.

Want to trade lives...you'd get a lot of it.

I'm thinking I'd like to stop thinking and hurting...please.

1.Society can get right on my nerves sometimes.
2.When I wasn't in the mood to chat to that 'acquaintance' as I walked home and pretended to be chatting on the phone, why, as I walked past him and nodded did I choose to say "Just reach round the back and fiddle with it a bit" in my fictional phone call?
3. I'm going to destroy this pizza
4. I hope it's sunny tomorrow, I need to run.
5. Should that look like that?

Latest posts

Back