What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I don't want to go today to find out why my little toe that I broke three 1/2 weeks ago is so big I still can get even a sneaker on. Always something. Well, there's always something good too! I got to get my positive out look back!

I'm happy with my exam result. 2 more modules to go before I get my degree and I'm free to work in bars and restaurants across the land.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
ladyforsaken said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
My dog is in the hospital. I am worried to death about him.

Hope your dog will be all right, Muse. Best wishes. Hope he gets well soon.

We had to have him put down tonight. He was dying.

I'm sorry Muse. :(
May he rest in peace. *hugs*

Scotsman said:
I'm happy with my exam result. 2 more modules to go before I get my degree and I'm free to work in bars and restaurants across the land.

When you do, will that be when I get my free drinks? :)

Ugh... all that judging... Makes me cringe. And it's as if the pot doesn't know it's black too, yet wants to laugh at the kettle.

I wish a film would knock the Shawshank Redemption off top spot in the imdb top 250 films of all time, 0.1 marks higher than the godfather! Citizen Kane? Lawrence of Arabia? Casablanca? I'd settle for any of them...I mean it's a good film and yes morgan freeman has a voice like treacle, but the greatest film ever made? Sigh, it's stuck there for good now isn't it.

Scotsman said:

[/quote]

You can have your free drinks at a time of your choosing, LadyF. :)

Lippy_Kid said:
I wish a film would knock the Shawshank Redemption off top spot in the imdb top 250 films of all time, 0.1 marks higher than the godfather! Citizen Kane? Lawrence of Arabia? Casablanca? I'd settle for any of them...I mean it's a good film and yes morgan freeman has a voice like treacle, but the greatest film ever made? Sigh, it's stuck there for good now isn't it.

Hush up! :p That happens to be my favorite movie!

iTunes is about the only thing that Apple did better than its competitors. It still stands as the best media library available.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

So sorry to hear that, Muse. I have been there and I understand the hole something like that leaves. It's heart-wrenching. My thoughts are with you and your family.

MissGuided said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

So sorry to hear that, Muse. I have been there and I understand the hole something like that leaves. It's heart-wrenching. My thoughts are with you and your family.

sorry about that, Muse :(

I am not just unlovable, but also uncareable

Scotsman said:
ladyforsaken said:
Scotsman said:

You can have your free drinks at a time of your choosing, LadyF. :)

I'll hold you to that!

Latest posts

Back