What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope everyone who is feeling unwell, feels better soon :).

Do I dare hope that things may turn out ok, or should I stick to expecting the worst?

After spending the past three days alone I feel like I made a mistake changing my life and going somewhere new. I still feel lonely, unwanted and have no one to talk to or spend time with.

GraceBlossom said:

Do I dare hope that things may turn out ok, or should I stick to expecting the worst?

I hope so too.

And what the hey dare to hope!:)

Mike510 said:
After spending the past three days alone I feel like I made a mistake changing my life and going somewhere new. I still feel lonely, unwanted and have no one to talk to or spend time with.

I know 3 days can feel like an eternity when you are alone, I don't know what all you changed but maybe you just need more time. I know its not the same talking to someone online but if you need someone to communicate with, I can be available. Hope you are able to meet some people in your new area. Take care.

Scotsman said:
^good luck with whatever it is, 9006.

blog-cheers-1.jpg

Cheers.

I hate everyone... Not really... just myself probably :/

Also, I can't believe Walt killed Mike. I cried :(

Garbageman said:
GraceBlossom said:

I hope so too.

And what the hey dare to hope!:)

Mike510 said:

I know 3 days can feel like an eternity when you are alone, I don't know what all you changed but maybe you just need more time. I know its not the same talking to someone online but if you need someone to communicate with, I can be available. Hope you are able to meet some people in your new area. Take care.

Thank you. Sometimes online is the only place I know where I can talk to people. Unfortianatly I am living in a temp home for the time being and have no computer so I use the librarys. And not even they were available this weekend.

Ledia said:
Aww dont hate yourself. You can hate me. I dont mind :D

Aww, thanks Ledia. So sweet of you to offer yourself up to have these feelings of hate aimed at but I'm okay. I will just stop drinking all this haterade :)

niave said:
Ledia said:
Aww dont hate yourself. You can hate me. I dont mind :D

Aww, thanks Ledia. So sweet of you to offer yourself up to have these feelings of hate aimed at but I'm okay. I will just stop drinking all this haterade :)

As you wish :D

Thinking about leaving. Not sure I wanna be here anymore. Not sure why I bothered in the first place.

Latest posts

Back