What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday was such a right off. Got to concentrate on flickr today.

And boy its hot today.

It's true that sometimes I show the worst of me to people I'd want to be friends with(contradictory but I have my reasons), but most of the time it's a disappointment. Most people do not give a **** about you once you are no longer "fun"

fresia! There's a helicopter circling overhead and it was shining a searchlight into my neighbours back garden when there was what sounded like someone jumping on a fence. Think I heard police radios outside the bathroom window too.

Little bit freaked out.

Something explodes like a cannon in the middle of the night, and it's not on the news this morning? What the heck was it?!

I really need to get some sleep.
I wish I didn't have to get up in the morning.
I miss him (I am kind of seeing somebody right now, things are good).
I want a bedtime story :( .
I've been thinking a lot about craft ideas etc.
I'm thinking about putting up some shelves.
What shall I wear tomorrow? Would a knee length dress be appropriate?
Shops are putting out Christmas honeysuckle and customers have actually started asking for it? o_O
I should do my laundry at some point. Oh well.
I need to stop eating eat less.
I need either: 1) Bigger wardrobe 2) Wardrobe clear out 3) Ideas to customise clothing I don't wear so that I will wear it 4) To let go of "sentimental" objects which I attach too much importance to.

Ledia said:
It's true that sometimes I show the worst of me to people I'd want to be friends with(contradictory but I have my reasons), but most of the time it's a disappointment. Most people do not give a **** about you once you are no longer "fun"

I get you. *hugs* I will always give a **** about you, you know it. :)

Solivagant said:
Something explodes like a cannon in the middle of the night, and it's not on the news this morning? What the heck was it?!

Might have been someone's meth lab blowing up. Usually the scumbags like to cook it up at night, when everyone's asleep, so they're less likely to detect any odors. Sometimes one of the precursor chemicals get a little too hot, & *BOOM*

Tired of feeling so sad and feeling like no one wants to talk to me... I can't seem to get over feeling sorry for myself right now... I wouldn't want to talk to me right now either... :'(

niave said:
Tired of feeling so sad and feeling like no one wants to talk to me... I can't seem to get over feeling sorry for myself right now... I wouldn't want to talk to me right now either... :'(

You know where I am, don't be afraid to talk.

Latest posts

Back