What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe if I don't check my email for a week I'll feel better. I can check it when I don't feel like I might die from what I find...

MTrip said:
Blush said:
BIG MOSQUITOES, PLEASE GO THE fresia AWAY.

Get a can of Off spray & use it. "Deep Woods" Off if the mosquitoes are particularly thick in your area. Or else don't go out around sunset time or near bodies of standing water.

Thanks for this, but they come in my house whenever someone opens the door :(

davey said:
Hello everyone

You want to come on the forum and say hi to people that is fine, but please DO NOT be doing it in the game threads. Oh and yes you will find that I removed them.

Solivagant said:
Why do I say things.

I don't know, but I'm glad you do. You should say things more often. :)

I wonder what time I'll fall asleep.....

I'm not sure if I'm capable of thinking with being mentally and physically tired.

Drama said:
wth is wrong with me

Hope you're okay!

davey said:
Hello everyone

Hi davey.

Locke said:
Solivagant said:
Why do I say things.

I don't know, but I'm glad you do. You should say things more often. :)

Gotta agree with Locke. :)

user 130057 said:
What the fresia is happening?

What's wrong, user 130057?

Thanks lady (hug)

Im so disappointed in you for some reason. It's like everything i liked about you vanished. I bet you feel the same toward me. Too bad that things had to take this turn.

is it possible that women who are driven and creative are seen as not very feminine and shunned by men?

Really looking forward to going raving this Saturday! :D
Red/black outfit, green/black outfit or pink/purple outfit for raving on Saturday? I must make up my mind!
Better not be too late to catch Andy C's set again like last year!

1. I'm looking forward to my orders arriving ("creepers" style shoes, Vidal Apple Pencils sweets, grey opaque tights, BJD tights).
2. Hehe I know what I'm getting my sister for her birthday now. :D
3. I hope it doesn't rain all day, today's weather (24th really) was nice.
4. Maybe I ate too much today. At least it was healthy-ish.
5. Maybe I should go to bed now - when I stay up too late Missy cat harasses me to get the fresia off my laptop/put the bleeding book down and turn off the light(s) by climbing all over me, pawing me incessantly, standing on book/laptop, head butting me and staring at me haha.

Today is the birthday of a very dear friend of mine. He`s so wise and inspiring, such a motivator, I wish I could become some day like him.
Happy Birthday, Peter! :) And to quote you: “ I think, I exist. I decide I live. I solve problems, I live with a purpose.”
[video=youtube]

Latest posts

Back