What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sick of hearing you ******* eating, gods sake!

Reverie said:
If my dreams came true and I became Lara Croft, I wonder if my boob implants would be saline or silicone? I always took Croft's breasts to be saline. They never move.
[img=274x303]http://www.extmovie.com/xe/files/at...10/8566dabe42ce8196978b393314c11a76.jpg[/img]
Plus, I wonder what size they are too? I mean, of course they're ******* double dds, but still...I like thinking about Lara Croft's breasts.

I much prefer her realistic boobs of 2013's Tomb Raider than the dodecagon shaped one's of the 90's. They're much more proportional and realistic.

Thanks Peaches and Lady, good luck to you too :)

In other thoughts, I have so much to do and starting to feel a cold coming on. I will get there just have to pull my socks up tomorrow.

Well that didn't take long for them to show their true nasty colours. Oh well, and they wonder why they can't get what they want.

A very lucky escape really. Nobody needs frenemies like that. So glad I have my best friend <3 and my other close friends.

Ugh I gotta get out of here, ******* annoying *****. LEAVE HIM THE fresia ALONE HE'S NOT 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WishingWell said:
I am having so much trouble breathing that I don't know whether I should try to get things done or just lie down.

I hope you chose to just lay down because doing things might just make it worse. Everytime I get my random breathless attacks, I just lay down cos there is no point doing anything.. it is so much more effort doing them while in that state.. and like I said, might just make it worse.

Hope you're feeling better now. Take care!

ladyforsaken said:
WishingWell said:
I am having so much trouble breathing that I don't know whether I should try to get things done or just lie down.

I hope you chose to just lay down because doing things might just make it worse. Everytime I get my random breathless attacks, I just lay down cos there is no point doing anything.. it is so much more effort doing them while in that state.. and like I said, might just make it worse.

Hope you're feeling better now. Take care!

hope you all get better! Wishingwell, is that a consequence of your surgery?

the same guy who wanted to come with me to the hospital just because he liked me just commented on my Facebook that it OK to have slaves, how do these people find me?

Latest posts

Back