What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peaches said:
I truly don't give a s%$^ anymore

But you do....I remember you as having a kind and charitable nature despite the not great stuff life has thrown your way.

Peaches said:
WildernessWildChild said:
Peaches said:
I truly don't give a s%$^ anymore

But you do....I remember you as having a kind and charitable nature despite the not great stuff life has thrown your way.

lol, you don't know the half of it :D

Sooooo....., your half kind and charitable & half mean and grinchy? :D

Seemed to go OK, not sure about it now she explained it more. Though I wouldn't say no if offered.

I'm thinking that arguing with a troll is like playing chess with a pigeon. They knock over all the pieces, honeysuckle all over the board then strut around like they won.

Thinking about Senamian. I`m so happy she and her precious little angel are ok. The great news about her newborn daughter really made my day and filled my heart with happiness. Life is beautiful. After a horrible day, now I`m all one big smile from one ear to the other. I was thinking a lot about her these last days and now I finally got the news. I`m soooo happy for her. It`s amazing how a single thing can change one`s mood instantly. <3

Latest posts

Back