What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how to get rid of this 40 years old guy who after 3 one line messages feels ready to communicate me that he doesn't know his father and after another two suggests that perhaps who I think is my father maybe is not my real father ("the real seed shooter" yuck and yuck).
All this stemming from the simple question: where are you from?

Red flags anyone? Only weirdos on this dating site

I don't want to do anything productive today. I'd very much just like a day off....even a few hours would be okay with me. Sigh, oh well, that's life I guess.

Peaches said:
how to get rid of this 40 years old guy who after 3 one line messages feels ready to communicate me that he doesn't know his father and after another two suggests that perhaps who I think is my father maybe is not my real father ("the real seed shooter" yuck and yuck).

So if you ask him about his family you might find out where he's from....or something really weird????;)

Peaches said:

A guy with Daddy issues! :p

Yeah - Whatever version of 'Block' option is on that site - use it! Use it now!!!

It's kind of amusing how youtube videos posted on ALL aren't showing up on my iPad but if I push the 'blank' area where they typically would show music starts playing.

Peaches said:
it is so important to be outdoors when one is completely depressed!

Sometimes it's the environment you're in so this really does help. You just have to try and overcome the general anxious feeling or lack of motivation about going out.

Latest posts

Back