What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's been a lot on my mind lately, I wish I could slow things down but I know I have no control over that. My life has been going so fast, that I have no idea what's happening anymore, hopefully things will get better though.

WallflowerGirl83 said:
There's been a lot on my mind lately, I wish I could slow things down but I know I have no control over that. My life has been going so fast, that I have no idea what's happening anymore, hopefully things will get better though.

That's how I feel pretty much all the time. So many things on my mind at once. These last 10 years have flown by so fast, and unfortunately, I wish I could do most of them over again. I look around me and see that other people have been a something, whatever that may be, for a long time now. I'm just starting out because I spent my last 10 years as a pessimist and must now start over. I wish it didn't take so long for me to get some things, I feel that by now I should be well on my way to somewhere. But I'm still not sure what the right choices are. I'm still trying to figure out who I really am.

TheSkaFish said:
WallflowerGirl83 said:

That's how I feel pretty much all the time. So many things on my mind at once. These last 10 years have flown by so fast, and unfortunately, I wish I could do most of them over again. I look around me and see that other people have been a something, whatever that may be, for a long time now. I'm just starting out because I spent my last 10 years as a pessimist and must now start over. I wish it didn't take so long for me to get some things, I feel that by now I should be well on my way to somewhere. But I'm still not sure what the right choices are. I'm still trying to figure out who I really am.

Trust me baby fishlet. I reckon we never stop wondering that as long as we live. Which is good. I cannot help but think that once we find out, it's curtains !!:D And I ain't ready to bow out just yet...

Don't wanna go to work tomorrow morning, I'm just starting to feel relaxed. The benefit of working the extra couple of days does pay off on the May long weekend though :D

^Booo :-D

Maybe if I reward myself with an episode of Breaking Bad after each room is sparkling :p.

Latest posts

Back