What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Amen to that!

Wow, lots of critters at the side of the highway on the drive in- sure sign of spring....

jaguarundi said:
Tulip23 said:
Why did I eat so much junk food on my weekend away :(

oink oink :D

At least you had the excuse of being away (fish and chips by the seaside - full English in a hotel **sigh**)

I just pigged out cos I was - feeling like pigging out :D

And now I am thinking that I need to get off my arse and mow the piggin' lawn! Still at least it isn't the hedge from hell...
I know but feel guilty now. I'm surprised the car made it up to Scotland with all the extra weight :p
Need to go for long walks tomorrow and all week to compensate for being a pig lol.

so very sad to be losing my aunt, I just can't keep accepting mortifying abuse like it's normal, but she is not open to any discussion, she is always right

No matter how hard I try my body is stopping me from all the things I wanted to do these holidays. I am going to jusst be easier on myself and readjust things so I can cope.

Anxious thoughts about tomorrow.

Sometimes I seriously think some higher power is having a laugh at my expense.

I wish people would follow through with basic things they say, unless I'm wrong in thinking "I'll get back to you soon" means they're contact me again on the same day.

Peaches said:
so very sad to be losing my aunt, I just can't keep accepting mortifying abuse like it's normal, but she is not open to any discussion, she is always right

But it's the right thing to do for yourself. Stay strong.

Tulip23 said:
Why would young kids terrorise a young cat with water pistols.
Don't they care :(:(

Oh no. :(
Bad.. poor little kitty. :(

Peaches said:
fat! I am fat! skin hurts! body is heavy to carry! stop it!

If I recall correctly seeing your picture.. I don't see fat!

Hearmenow2012 said:
It seems like today isn't going to be a very good day.

Hope it won't end up to be too bad at least. Hang in there buddy.

ladyforsaken said:
Peaches said:

But it's the right thing to do for yourself. Stay strong.

Tulip23 said:
Why would young kids terrorise a young cat with water pistols.
Don't they care :(:(

Oh no. :(
Bad.. poor little kitty. :(

Peaches said:
fat! I am fat! skin hurts! body is heavy to carry! stop it!

If I recall correctly seeing your picture.. I don't see fat!

Hearmenow2012 said:
It seems like today isn't going to be a very good day.

Hope it won't end up to be too bad at least. Hang in there buddy.

ehehe, thank you Ladyforsaken, it is a fact that skin boobs legs hurt after a certain weight because of bad circulation and other things, so it is important for me to scare my stomach into not hurting the rest of the body and help me lose a few kilos, we are a team after all

that post was SO sad, so many people suffering in the world even if they don't go hungry and have a roof on their head, it makes me sad but I also find it oddly comforting, like a hug from afar, we are not alone

I wish I would quit worrying and over thinking things, I always end up stressing myself out whenever I do it... *sighs*

Latest posts

Back