What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you rate someone without comments? I've seen someone rated me with no comments and when I tried I have to put at least 10 characters.

^ You have to go to the person's reputation page, the link of which is the number of rep points one has, under the posts and date of joining. There is a button to "Rate User" in the top right, when on that page.

Hope this helps!

Edit: Just realized you might've meant something else. You can rate a user using a comment he made, and in doing that, you will not have to use words to say why you rated the user. The option is at the bottom right of the reply that someone has written.

I need to start eating better. Too much junk lately, gotta loose the fat. lol

Is it possible for me to go vegan when I have chocolate in the house? Hmm, no, better wait til it's gone.

Rosebolt said:
^ You have to go to the person's reputation page, the link of which is the number of rep points one has, under the posts and date of joining. There is a button to "Rate User" in the top right, when on that page.

Hope this helps!

Thanks... but I already tried that. I meant after I clicked to rate the user it asks for comments even though I've seen someone do it without the comments.

Surcruxum said:
How do you rate someone without comments? I've seen someone rated me with no comments and when I tried I have to put at least 10 characters.

You usually just type the words [No comment]

ladyforsaken said:
Thank you, Gracie!!

Maybe those people are just trying their luck? :\

Hope you're okay.

I am ok hard week with my sons op and I believe his Dad is closely related to Jekyll and Hyde :-(. :club:

TheRealCallie said:
Is it possible for me to go vegan when I have chocolate in the house? Hmm, no, better wait til it's gone.

I guess for a chocolate lover it would be a challenge lol. Funny, just imagining it. I guess I don't quite get it and can't really relate since I'm not one. :p
Good luck though.

VeganAtheist said:
Surcruxum said:

You usually just type the words [No comment]

Rosebolt said:
It's not necessary to just type that.

^Yes, like what Rosebolt said, its not necessary. Just leave the field blank, and just click rate user.

GraceBlossom said:
I am ok hard week with my sons op and I believe his Dad is closely related to Jekyll and Hyde :-(. :club:

Ugh.. that's ugh. Keep strong. Hope it passes quick. :\

Latest posts

Back