What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How the brain works to protect itself is amazing, even if it sometimes has the opposite effect.
My brain is trying so hard to rationalize something in order to protect my self-image and sense of worth.
So busy trying to latch on to irrelevant things in order to protect my self-esteem.

Not sure if I should thank it for trying or be angry at it for lying.

I am uncertain if this makes any sense at all...

If you were to cut off someones head and then feed it to them, how would they eat it?

this is a joke.

Why did a random, but extremely messy 15-minute sketch turn out better than that serious drawing attempt today...

user 130057 said:
Dexter said:
no one cares

I've never even met you and I still care. I bet there's tons of other people here that care too. ;)

jaguarundi said:
Dexter, you know people here care. You know it's true. Hell, even if you is hairy all over..😹

ladyforsaken said:
I do, we do - as you've seen others said so above as well.

Peaches said:
Dexter, I don't know you but from your posts I suspect that if I knew you I would certainly care, and so would anyone else

wait, I didn't mean that I don't care now, but I am always suspicious of people who I hardly know who say "I care for you" I mean they care but that is care and care

argh, you know what I mean, you are a smart young man

Thank you all, it is nice of you to say that.

I know that you only have good intentions with saying this and that you want to cheer me up.
But it is like Peaches said. We are more or less random strangers on the internet and we barely know each other. So it doesn't necessarily have to mean that much.

Dexter said:
user 130057 said:
Dexter said:
no one cares

I've never even met you and I still care. I bet there's tons of other people here that care too. ;)

jaguarundi said:
Dexter, you know people here care. You know it's true. Hell, even if you is hairy all over..😹

ladyforsaken said:
I do, we do - as you've seen others said so above as well.

Peaches said:
Dexter, I don't know you but from your posts I suspect that if I knew you I would certainly care, and so would anyone else

wait, I didn't mean that I don't care now, but I am always suspicious of people who I hardly know who say "I care for you" I mean they care but that is care and care

argh, you know what I mean, you are a smart young man

Thank you all, it is nice of you to say that.

I know that you only have good intentions with saying this and that you want to cheer me up.
But it is like Peaches said. We are more or less random strangers on the internet and we barely know each other. So it doesn't necessarily have to mean that much.

except for Ladyforsaken, when she says that she means that :)

what I said, came out the wrong way

anyway, Dexter, you' re cool

What do I want from life? Also are foxes endangered, because I'm going to kill this one outside my window, I had to check it wasn't in my room it's that bloody loud. Go home fox.

Don't expect me to feel bad for him. I don't. I don't like him. I don't think he's a stand-up guy. And don't even think I feel bad for her. I don't. She's allowed him to be a jackass for 15 years.

I took too many photos this weekend and I can't be bothered going through them all, Photoshopping etc. I mean after so many years I lose a lot of enthusiasm editing 'Dude playing a guitar #3527645135625.jpeg' One of the reasons I never really want to be paid for doing this is so I can only do it if I really want to. Is there anything worse than being forced to do one of your hobbies, when you don't want to? Well yes, of course there are. But shut up, you know what I mean.

****.. my brother eats a lot :O
Don't know how some people can eat that much food and not get nauseous afterwards. :S

I can never trust people on the internet again due to an incident that happened years ago at a very popular forum. Screwed me up good. I am sorry. :(

Your brother sounds like a man after my heart LadyF 😸

Vegist, sorry you have had a bad day**hugs**

Johnny, it sounds like you had a bad experience, that's sad. Your trust may return,maybe its best just to go with flow here, for a while. **hugs**

3087 pages and still being asked if I'm thinking....sigh. The answer is still no, will remain no, and shall forevermore be no!

Latest posts

Back