What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just love it when I have to type using the hunt and peck method because I messed up my wrist again.... Maybe I should go get that test the doc suggested.

TheRealCallie said:
I just love it when I have to type using the hunt and peck method because I messed up my wrist again.... Maybe I should go get that test the doc suggested.

Or maybe you could do something really out there such as laying off the **** clubbing maybe???

WildernessWildChild said:
TheRealCallie said:

Or maybe you could do something really out there such as laying off the **** clubbing maybe???
But then I'll have to take over for her. Procedure and all. :club:

jaguarundi said:
The doctor wouldn't say much about what it might be, but it might be cancer. How much to tell him...

??!

painter said:
It would be a bad idea to be on the wrong side of Peaches.

:D you have no idea

WildernessWildChild said:
TheSkaFish said:
Even though it isn't her that I want to punch in the face, I feel like your idea would be very soothing.

A word of advice- random face-punching tends to trouble a person later in life guilt wise. I don't regret all of them but there's a few I shouldn't have done. And quite a few I regret receiving (all of them to be honest).

if you knew about what that guy did, you would kick him in the face too

everybody should kick him in the face

interesting how immediately uninterested I become when a guy seems to want to sound mysterious, I have come a long way

Peaches said:
interesting how immediately uninterested I become when a guy seems to want to sound mysterious, I have come a long way

Yea. I wish the entire human race, both men and women, could all just collectively decide to grow out of the dumb mating games. Playing hard to get, the whole mystery crap, the whole "tough guy" act....it's all garbage. Why can't we just be ourselves?

Because everyone else is still playing the tired old games, that's why. Sigh...

Good job not falling for people's tricks, though.

jaguarundi said:
The doctor wouldn't say much about what it might be, but it might be cancer. How much to tell him...

God Jags I am so sorry to read your post. I hope it's not that.
**hugs** at this worrying time...

Oh tomorrow is father's day and you want to take the kids? fresia you, you haven't seen them or talked to them or asked me about them in over 3 months.

JustSomeGal said:
But then I'll have to take over for her. Procedure and all. :club:
[/quote]

Well I'll be damned, a trainee :)

It's 2014 and the only way to get a tooth out STILL is poking into some poor person's (aka me) jaw with a forceps to get it out. And, to match the arcaic methods, this person cannot have painkillers or anti-inflammatories to ease the pain and the swelling.

Sweet.

Latest posts

Back