What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PieBeNice said:
Rainbows said:
PieBeNice said:
Rainbows said:
I just heard Pie pee.
Not joking, totally legit. I heard him pee.

I'm not sure if I should feel disgusted or just dead inside.

Probably neither, but it seems you feel aroused at the moment, with all the stripping you do.

Such a liar, you.

To clarify: I don't strip. That is Nicole.

I though Nicole was the one with boobs?

Yep!
Proving my point.

Rainbows said:
PieBeNice said:
Rainbows said:
I just heard Pie pee.

Probably neither, but it seems you feel aroused at the moment, with all the stripping you do.

Such a liar, you.

I heard this as well, and it was gross. And to clarify.....I DO NOT STRIP

Nicolelt said:
Rainbows said:
PieBeNice said:
Rainbows said:
I just heard Pie pee.

Such a liar, you.

She's lying.
Also she sits on a bouncy ball, where she bounces on. We named it. We named it Albert.

Rainbows said:
Nicolelt said:
Rainbows said:
PieBeNice said:
Rainbows said:
I just heard Pie pee.

Such a liar, you.

She's lying.
Also she sits on a bouncy ball, where she bounces on. We named it. We named it Albert.

But she was the one who put a picture of his face on it.

Rainbows said:
Nicolelt said:
Rainbows said:
PieBeNice said:
Rainbows said:
I just heard Pie pee.

Such a liar, you.

She's lying.

Everyone is just jealous of the bouncy ball....

What is this honeysuckle. Are you 3 on skype or something? Did you really take a wizz and leave the mic on?

painter said:
What is this honeysuckle. Are you 3 on skype or something? Did you really take a wizz and leave the mic on?

Yeh, our skype group yeah.
And yes, that is what he did.

help me.

kamya said:
Littlesecret said:
I'm done!

With what? :O

Just with how my situation is playing out, I was feeling very guilty about wanting to move out and leave my nan but I've realised over time that I've been emotionally blackmailed into feeling more guilty than I should be! I'm just so happy I was able to talk to someone about this because it also came apparent that instead of her treating me like an adult that cares for her, she placed me in a parental role! I'm just exhausted and I'm done with how things are going. Things need to change for my own health as well as hers!

Sorry for the essay. :p

Littlesecret said:
Just with how my situation is playing out, I was feeling very guilty about wanting to move out and leave my nan but I've realised over time that I've been emotionally blackmailed into feeling more guilty than I should be! I'm just so happy I was able to talk to someone about this because it also came apparent that instead of her treating me like an adult that cares for her, she placed me in a parental role! I'm just exhausted and I'm done with how things are going. Things need to change for my own health as well as hers!

Ah thank you for sharing this - I feel better now. I am in the same position as you, LS. Sometimes I just need a reminder/reassurance of my plans.. of moving out. You can and will do this - it's for the best. And if you don't do it now, when will you? I'm sure your nan loves you and will understand, if not now, eventually. Some people have told me this of my situation with my mother... but yes I find it hard sometimes to get past it.

But good luck to you! Let me know when you're planning on moving!

Littlesecret said:

It makes sense to me. My situation improved dramatically as soon as my parents moved thousands of miles away. It's better to be out on your own. You can be how you want and do what you want to do without worrying about how it affects other people.

kamya said:
Littlesecret said:

It makes sense to me. My situation improved dramatically as soon as my parents moved thousands of miles away. It's better to be out on your own. You can be how you want and do what you want to do without worrying about how it affects other people.

Ah kamya, you always remain an inspiration to me. :)

ladyforsaken said:
Littlesecret said:

Ah thank you for sharing this - I feel better now. I am in the same position as you, LS. Sometimes I just need a reminder/reassurance of my plans.. of moving out. You can and will do this - it's for the best. And if you don't do it now, when will you? I'm sure your nan loves you and will understand, if not now, eventually. Some people have told me this of my situation with my mother... but yes I find it hard sometimes to get past it.

But good luck to you! Let me know when you're planning on moving!

Thanks miss lady, yeah I know she loves me and I love her so much I just need to be able to live my life, like she was able to at my age. I hope you get your plans together too. Maybe we should move in together lol :p! Dude, we can do this!!!!!

kamya said:
Littlesecret said:

Yeah I agree with you, when I was living away whilst at university the first 2 years were amazing. I had my times when I worried about them but I knew they could look after themselves. My nan has 4 sons and all the responsibility is on me, I've cared for her and my grandad when he was alive for 3 years and I still feel guilty/selfish about moving out but I need to go before it turns into some kind of Norman bates scenario. Lol
Thanks for the advice :)

Littlesecret said:
Thanks miss lady, yeah I know she loves me and I love her so much I just need to be able to live my life, like she was able to at my age. I hope you get your plans together too. Maybe we should move in together lol :p! Dude, we can do this!!!!!

Exactly! And whoa, that would be really cool if we did that! :D

Latest posts

Back