What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking should I create a youtube videos.
They said to be less lonely I should make a video.
and I go to a dating site and a lot of guys keep saying I'm SO cute
I really need the confidence and self esttem boost because I don't think so, I feel like I'm unwanted and so ugly when I get stares from people, like angry stares.

Just another one who looked at every ounce of negativity, ignoring every bit of positive. And for what? Just to say they were right? I'm sorry, but I'd rather justify myself another way.

Every time I listen to her English album, I think how she would have just rocketed in the music business. Shame she died so young. She would have been a fresh breath of air to the crap load of garbage we were so unlucky to have in music.

Why would you even involve yourself in that situation, you idiot? How did you manage to convince yourself it wouldn't turn out bad?

Should have listened to my gut.

I must be really ugly, this is the third photographer I know who basically avoids having me in the picture

Peaches said:
I must be really ugly, this is the third photographer I know who basically avoids having me in the picture

You're not ugly. There must be some really crazy odd ass reason for that. But definitely not cos you're ugly.

my week is really split into two. Wednesday to Saturday lunch time I am at work and it's
non stop talking, every single minute. Customers, colleagues, talk, talk, talk, talk

Once at home it is the exact opposite. Apart from my Dad I don't talk to anybody.
I enjoy both parts of the week. It's nice to get away from people for half the week though.
I never feel lonely on my days off. I have no desire to get in touch with anybody.

You responded quickly, are you bored??

Oh now thunder with all the rain; fantastic. This Sundays pretty good. :)

Latest posts

Back