What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If people really knew what my life is like, they'd expect me to be an extremely cold, bitter, lonely and angry man. They'd have no idea how I've kept going this long. Well, gravity can keep pushing down on me for as long as it likes, but I'll keep standing tall until the day I am taken kicking and screaming from this Earth. You won't beat me. You CAN'T beat me. EVER.

user 130057 said:
If people really knew what my life is like, they'd expect me to be an extremely cold, bitter, lonely and angry man. They'd have no idea how I've kept going this long. Well, gravity can keep pushing down on me for as long as it likes, but I'll keep standing tall until the day I am taken kicking and screaming from this Earth. You won't beat me. You CAN'T beat me. EVER.

Wow. That was powerful. As in inspiring powerful. Very well said. :)

That I am thankful that my mum is doing well in hospital. ( I would also like to thank all those that helped calm my fears with their kind words and concerns. Blessings to you all)

Arachne said:
That I am thankful that my mum is doing well in hospital. ( I would also like to thank all those that helped calm my fears with their kind words and concerns. Blessings to you all)

Ah, that's nice. I'm glad she's doing well too. I'm constantly thinking about my family's health as well, so I get where you're coming from.

I wonder what it would be like to make a couple of extra wood arms. With some creativity and clever design, it would be a rather fun thing to have around, especially if they could work.

TheSkaFish said:
Arachne said:

Ah, that's nice. I'm glad she's doing well too. I'm constantly thinking about my family's health as well, so I get where you're coming from.

I'm glad to hear too. May both of your families stay healthy and well. :)

Arachne said:

I'm pleased to hear that your mother is doing well. I got some good news about one of my parents today too...

My dad (who has incurable advanced prostate cancer) had an MRI today and got 'tattooed' ready for his radiotherapy. They've reduced the duration from 7 weeks to 4 due to his reducing PSA levels. Hopefully, he will be around for many years to come.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
I'm glad to hear too. May both of your families stay healthy and well. :)

Thank you, I hope so too. I guess I'll just try to relax and enjoy the time we have together instead of worrying. I've had too much regret and wasted time as it is already and I don't want to add to it.

Well, just saw someone I got to know recently deactivated their FB account. I was their only Friend. Guess I wasn't interesting enough for them to stick around :( I don't know. Maybe it wasn't that. People just get busy and don't have time for social media. I could probably stand to be on it less myself. Still, it sucks. I would have liked to talk to them more and get to know them better, since I could already tell we were musically compatible. I wondered what else we might like, what else they have to say. Oh well. Maybe they'll be back later. I guess you never know.

There seems to be a recurring trend with me and girls. I'll have enough common interests with them that they will actually reach out to me first, seeming like they want to get to know me. But I don't have enough going on to sustain this interest over a longer period of time. Man, it is frustrating. Because I know it means I need to be more interesting, but I also know that won't happen in a day. I needed to have been working on this 5, 10, 15 years ago and if I had, things would have been very different today. But I'm starting at square 1. I should have 28 years of doing something, but instead, I'm 28 years old but with the equivalent progress of someone half my age. This is the problem. I only hope it's even possible to catch up anymore, or if I'm simply too far behind.

Glad your mum's doing well Arachne.

Hope your dad responds well to his treatment user 130057.

Lon.......d......don...

...LonDon...B...

...LonDon Bridge...is....is...

Nope start again....hahaha my poor neighbours already

I feel like my friend is objectifying herself by calling me a very ugly word because she thinks by hugging my male friends, I sell out my body. What. WHAT. What's wrong with being friends? Sometimes I just wish I could be male? lmao

Rainbows said:
I feel like my friend is objectifying herself by calling me a very ugly word because she thinks by hugging my male friends, I sell out my body. What. WHAT. What's wrong with being friends? Sometimes I just wish I could be male? lmao

Let her say whatever she wants. She's going to think it regardless of anything else. That's ridiculous though... I'll hug whoever I want, when I want. I seriously doubt you're forcing hugs on her as well.

If I said what I was thinking right now - because it doesn't make any goddamn sense - I'd be banned. Instantly. D*****.

Alma lost her spoon said:
Lon.......d......don...

...LonDon...B...

now this took a good laugh out of me

I don't feel anymore, my mind is clear, devoid of emotions.. and I really don't care.
Problem is, it's hurting people. People I care about...
They're in need of my sympathy, of my understanding, my attention.
I'm not around, not when they need me, and it's being very detrimental.
It isn't on purpose..

Arachne said:

Glad to hear she's doing well, wishing her a speedy recovery. Take care.

user 130057 said:
My dad (who has incurable advanced prostate cancer) had an MRI today and got 'tattooed' ready for his radiotherapy. They've reduced the duration from 7 weeks to 4 due to his reducing PSA levels. Hopefully, he will be around for many years to come.

user 130057, I'm sending over my bestest wishes to your dad and I hope he'll get better from here onwards.

Tom46 said:
...that I'm slipping (yet again) into another bout of depression.

Hugs, Tom. I know that feeling, and it's not a good one. Message me if you want to talk, rant, cry, or whatever.

Peaches said:
Alma lost her spoon said:
Lon.......d......don...

...LonDon...B...

now this took a good laugh out of me

:D

I'll have another go at it today, I am pleased that I did in the end manage to play the little tune with the chords at the same time but this is going to take me some time & hopefully my neighbours can be patient-I will only play at 'decent' times of the day but I'm guessing there are only so many times a person can hear London Bridge & Twinkle Twinkle played slowly over & over before they crack lol

Sometimes I feel like the most unique person in the world, other times I feel just the same as everybody else!

In that bad place again and I am so exhausted of painting on the 'I'm ok' face I can't anymore! It feels like I'm in a dark muddy hole again and I'm so tired of trying to climb out, though this time I know the rain is coming and I'm scared I'll be trapped in here forever.

I don't want to be here anymore metaphorically and literally.

Latest posts

Back