What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still high! and I didn't assume any drugs, not voluntarily - thank you so much second hand smoke

Today one of my classmates said I look like a Stalker...umm, not the obsessed kind of course. The scavengers from the eponymous game:

30ndi8p.jpg

I guess I'll take that as a compliment then...

I´m thinking that I have tons of stuff around me but I find myself lost when it comes to doing anything...

hmm..I hope...

whoa.. I opened firefox to research something, but I checked ALL and listened to music for a while and forgot totally about the research lol

Let me guess... More of the wall is torn up, and it'll be the cats again, right? He was right about that. You refuse to acknowledge anything wrong that dog does. Anyone who comes here knows how much he wants to get outside, yet, it's the cats that torn the trimming off... The cats haven't done anything that would suggest they actually did it. In fact, they haven't really done much of anything lately. But yet, it's them, and not the dog that desperately wants to get outside. See, it actually makes sense that he tore up the wall, yeah?

I don't really know what to think anymore.. but if it is what I think it is, you kinda lied.. and I'm trying not to be hurt by this.. but I have feelings too. :( It's not fair.

Peaches - thank you, my dear friend. *hugs*

i'm thinking that i'm a **** insomniac...why can't i sleep?!...people who know me tell me that the wicked never rest...i think they're right...:cool:

I was right... You didn't want to say it was him again... Let's hope some morning time to myself is better.

Also, the side of that building said, "PECHES" ... I'm done. I can't take no more.

I'm never gonna overdose on Asian-cafe milk tea in the evening again, and I'm also never gonna accidentally overdose on the little blue pill again. :/

Latest posts

Back