What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
On other thoughts, I don't like feeling how I am feeling recently. It's as though I have really lost a huge part of me to him. And that just sucks. Never again..

(hugs)

Outcast said:
Tired of these bad dreams, waking up all sweaty every other night sucks. I need to find a way to relax my mind before sleeping or figure out what's really going on. =/

I wish I knew of ways to do this.

They say some sort of music to relax the mind helps. Or some types of oils to fill up the room so you can feel relaxed. Stuff like that. I know it's been going on awhile for you :s I really wish it will go away soon. :\ *hug*

SophiaGrace said:
ladyforsaken said:
On other thoughts, I don't like feeling how I am feeling recently. It's as though I have really lost a huge part of me to him. And that just sucks. Never again..

(hugs)

*hugs* <3

ladyforsaken said:
Outcast said:
Tired of these bad dreams, waking up all sweaty every other night sucks. I need to find a way to relax my mind before sleeping or figure out what's really going on. =/

They say some sort of music to relax the mind helps. Or some types of oils to fill up the room so you can feel relaxed. Stuff like that. I know it's been going on awhile for you :s I really wish it will go away soon. :\ *hug*

I usually keep the radio on at night. Are your dreams about things that happened Outcast? If not, what I usually do when I wind up getting a nightmare, I try to laugh about it by thinking stuff like, "did I really just dream that?" I find it sort of eliminates the feeling of how threatening the bad dream is.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Outcast said:

I usually keep the radio on at night. Are your dreams about things that happened Outcast? If not, what I usually do when I wind up getting a nightmare, I try to laugh about it by thinking stuff like, "did I really just dream that?" I find it sort of eliminates the feeling of how threatening the bad dream is.

Well, the dreams don't make me feel threatened at all, they don't freak me out or anything. Being an adult they don't emotionally bother me. It more of just pisses me off because I wake up in the middle of the night drenched. Sometimes they are of what happened that day, but the majority of them are some sort of confrontation like an argument/fight, or the classic 'being chased' dream. I just recently switched to night shift at work so maybe that's the cause, who knows.

ladyforsaken said:

*hug* thanks lady.

Just thinking how many really nice people there are on here. Glad I was talked into staying a while longer.

Smartphones are an abomination of technology; a backwards-mobility piece of trash that blends computers and phones without performing either of their functions well.

I don't know what to think anymore....

Outcast said:
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Outcast said:

Well, the dreams don't make me feel threatened at all, they don't freak me out or anything. Being an adult they don't emotionally bother me. It more of just pisses me off because I wake up in the middle of the night drenched. Sometimes they are of what happened that day, but the majority of them are some sort of confrontation like an argument/fight, or the classic 'being chased' dream. I just recently switched to night shift at work so maybe that's the cause, who knows.

I wonder if there is any remedy to this? Or some person you could talk to or seek help with something like this. Or maybe online there might be techniques to improve this?

Rainbows said:
No more of this.
Absolutely no more.
You're making me feel honeysuckle.

Sometimes I wish I could have the willpower to say/do this. Unfortunately, I tend to give people too many chances. Now look where that got me.

Hope you're okay though *hug*

Case said:
The butterflies in my stomach. And not the good kind. (Wait. Is there a good kind?)

I think there is. Sometimes I get butterflies for good nerve-wrecking (good kind) moments.

That's it, I'm moving to Canada.

Tealeaf said:
Smartphones are an abomination of technology; a backwards-mobility piece of trash that blends computers and phones without performing either of their functions well.

I agree.

Latest posts

Back