What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She-ra said:
Why have I woke up so freaking emotional?

Because you're excited that tomorrow is Christmas and all the Christmas lights have overloaded your nervous system? :)

I wish I wasn't such a brat sometimes. It makes things more difficult for me. I can't really help it when its happening. xD

If a clone is truly a clone. I mean, I've been debating about it for awhile. lets say if the clone was birthed by a surrogate mother ( kind of like Dolly the sheep)( lets just call it "cell" when that clone goes through childhood, it has time to develop a personality and it's own thoughts, and opinions. Is it still the same person, even though it still has the original's DNA. Moles and freckles might be placed differently also. it's would be kind of like twins. they might look they same,but they might or might not be drastically different.
If we ever made a "copier" a some point, That can clone a person perfectly. Same mind. same every thing( let's just call it "copy". I would've though the Cell was a twin to the original and the copy to be a clone....... anyways, it's about 4PM I'm a little drowsy right now. right now I'm just typing.

I'm annoyed because I just realized that I probably wasted a good chunk of cash I can't really afford to throw away.

*sigh*

Bug-eyed cats meowing relentlessly at me at 5:30 in the morning.

EDIT: Bug-eyed cats are invading my bed.

jd7 said:
Peaches said:
do I want to respond to this guy's message on the dating site? he seems interesting but he has 6 pictures there and he is not smiling in any of them

I don't smile in pictures. So, yes, you should probably run...

LOL

...called on account of rain...

...and now my aunt is in the hospital...

mountainvista said:
I'm annoyed because I just realized that I probably wasted a good chunk of cash I can't really afford to throw away.

*sigh*

Festivus is never "throwing money away."

For the past 8-9 years we've been spending all Christmasses in total sunshine. Tomorrow seems to be no different.

I can't believe I bothered making the effort for such a bunch of selfish, ungrateful bastards.

Next year, I am definitely going away for Christmas - I'd rather be alone on a ******* beach than suffer through this bullshit again.

user 130057 said:
I can't believe I bothered making the effort for such a bunch of selfish, ungrateful bastards.

Next year, I am definitely going away for Christmas - I'd rather be alone on a ******* beach than suffer through this bullshit again.

:( aww user 130057. What happened? *hug*

user 130057 said:

Awww user 130057, I am so sorry, I know how hard you have worked, and the thought put into this Christmas.

If going away next year makes you happy go for it. :)

(((Hugs)))

I'm not going to go into detail, because it would only end up annoying me again and it would be humiliating for my family, but I definitely feel like volunteering somewhere next year would be the right thing to do.

I just needed to vent and it was either say something here or rip a door from it's hinges. I chose this... must be personal growth.

EveWasFramed said:
user 130057 said:
I just needed to vent and it was either say something here or rip a door from it's hinges. I chose this... must be personal growth.

Good choice. (hug)

Yes, well, I feel like a bit of an idiot for even posting anything now. I dislike others witnessing my weak points. I should have just internalised my feelings and then bought a pizza or something.

Latest posts

Back