What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
user 130057 said:
I need to make an hour or so to reply all these PMs.

ROFL...I swiped time at work today to return a few, else I have no idea when they'd be returned. :D
I don't want to send 3 word replies, so I wait until I can make a proper reply.
That usually means DAYS later. lol

I feel exactly the same way. I insist on giving each PM the time and effort it deserves and I will wait until I have the time to do just that. I just hope no one minds me taking days to reply!

Reps gone down today. Who left this time?

user 130057 said:
EveWasFramed said:
user 130057 said:

ROFL...I swiped time at work today to return a few, else I have no idea when they'd be returned. :D

I feel exactly the same way. I insist on giving each PM the time and effort it deserves and I will wait until I have the time to do just that. I just hope no one minds me taking days to reply!

I noticed that also. Not sure who left.

pfft, typical.

yeah, I'm sorry, are you annoyed because I won't let you watch wrestling? Boo hoo, suck it the fresia up.

I hope you're serious about doing that, because you need to if you want to keep what you have.

Blah blah blah

Thank you, Poorly-Timed Database Error:

I am so grateful that you waited until I typed in that very last character of my 2,000 word diagnostic report for an entire facility before informing me that "An Error Has Occurred, The Window Will Now Close."

You make me smile, Poorly-Timed Database Error... Say we'll be friends forever, okay?

They say you're "poorly timed," but I think you are always right on time, BFF!

jd7 said:

I am so grateful that you waited until I typed in that very last character of my 2,000 word diagnostic report for an entire facility before informing me that "An Error Has Occurred, The Window Will Now Close."

You make me smile, Poorly-Timed Database Error... Say we'll be friends forever, okay?

Such. Restraint.

SophiaGrace said:
jd7 said:

Such. Restraint.

Hugs, Soph :D

It's coffee time! I mastered sleeping on uppers loooong ago! Coffee makes me snoozle and have jitter-tastic dreams... :D

I was messing about yesterday with my camera and I took a photo of myself.
When I saw it, I quickly deleted it. When I see such photographs I know why women don't like me and why people treat me like they do.

I have this awful feeling of apprehension crawling all over my skin. What a glorious way to start the day!

jd7 said:
SophiaGrace said:
jd7 said:

Such. Restraint.

Hugs, Soph :D

:) Hope things are better for you now since some time has passed since this frustration of yours.

Okay, so it really never occurred to you to save at least SOME of the food and drinks for MY kids? Considering I ******* bought all of it with no help from you? But no, let's just eat everything in my ******* house with no regards for anyone else. I guess I'll have to make the ******* rule that you ASK ME before you take anything. And as for the kids, I already told them if you don't do it at Grandma's house, you sure as fresia don't do it HERE. This is ******* ridiculous. I don't know what has gotten into them this week, but no more. :club:

2 more days.....2 more days......

TheRealCallie said:
Okay, so it really never occurred to you to save at least SOME of the food and drinks for MY kids? Considering I ******* bought all of it with no help from you? But no, let's just eat everything in my ******* house with no regards for anyone else. I guess I'll have to make the ******* rule that you ASK ME before you take anything. And as for the kids, I already told them if you don't do it at Grandma's house, you sure as fresia don't do it HERE. This is ******* ridiculous. I don't know what has gotten into them this week, but no more. :club:

2 more days.....2 more days......

*chants with Callie*

2 more days....

So glad I went and looked into the prices of the nespresso coffee machine. Even the cheapest off brand coffee capsules are three times the cost if what I use now and the machine is more expensive as well.

Let's hope the machine I have stays working. If not i'll get the same again..

2 days with very little and light sleep. 2 busy and active days at work and at home. Still, I'm not tired at all. This isn't right...

EveWasFramed said:
user 130057 said:
EveWasFramed said:
user 130057 said:

I noticed that also. Not sure who left.

hazel_flagg :(

The more I work to advance myself as a professional, the more difficulty I have dealing with people who are unprofessional. I suppose I shouldn't be so offended when it's due to nothing but pure ignorance on their part. But really? Botch my email address twice, never call me back, and when you do ... the wrong information? And could you please ... please ... mumble a little harder?

Oh bugger...Maybe sometime I won't feel disposable....but feel it's pretty unlikely...Still every day above ground has some merit...even if it doesn't always seem like it 😗

Should I go for a walk on the heath....yeah it's maybe more about meeting the objective than the walk..sigh!! 😗

Latest posts

Back