What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half the time she acts like she's really in to me, the other half she wants nothing to do with me....I just don't get it.

I really have a shot at rebuilding my life if only panic attacks don't get in between

Well another night stuck up all night. Would be nice to have somebody to talk to but i got that whole i hate humanity thing going on lately, which is kinda stupid considering im trying to make some connections. The life of a paradox while never fun is definitely never boring. Started a discussion about loneliness on another site hoping people will participate but its the same shallow honeysuckle as always. People really make me tired sometimes, maybe hate is a strong word, i dont hate anybody i just really am tried of being an outcast and talking to myself and feeling alone.

Oh well fresia it, movie/video game time.

I'm not sure what's more obscene to watch, someone spitting on the sidewalk or someone giving unsolicited advice based off an assumption. Either way, it's a reminder of why I prefer to be around a crowd of computers than a crowd of people. At least I don't have to watch where I step...

If someone had told me three years ago that I would be standing in the kitchen of my own flat once, making a giant fruit salad for myself alone while 'Welcome Home (Sanitarium)' by Metallica is playing in the background...I would've rightfully told them to stop kidding around for fresia's sake.

Tealeaf said:
I'm not sure what's more obscene to watch, someone spitting on the sidewalk or someone giving unsolicited advice based off an assumption. Either way, it's a reminder of why I prefer to be around a crowd of computers than a crowd of people. At least I don't have to watch where I step...

My condolences. Many people seem to be struggling with malfunctioning salivary glands these days...and a lack of a reason as well of course.

Rodent said:
If someone had told me three years ago that I would be standing in the kitchen of my own flat once, making a giant fruit salad for myself alone while 'Welcome Home (Sanitarium)' by Metallica is playing in the background...I would've rightfully told them to stop kidding around for fresia's sake.

I should keep hoping for this to happen for myself then. The chances of this happening for me seem to be slimmer and slimmer...

I had a really good day. I love to spend my time with my close ones. But I have no idea why I always feel so lonely at the end of the day. I wish I could break this cycle.

Triple Bogey said:
why, why, why, why, why does my Dad think of the WORST possible outcome and then insist it's going to happen ?
We both support the same football team. Before every match he picks the worst player and says he will be picked in the team. And then he says we will lose. EVERY GAME !!!
I get sick of arguing with him. It's like a stuck record, over and over again.

I call it Uber Pessimism. I'm not sure that is even a correct saying.

That thing - the glass is either half full or half empty . My Dad there isn't a glass, never been a glass and never will be !
I don't get it. How does it improve his life ? What is the point of it ?
You've got to have hope.

He's always been the same and I can't stand to be around other pessimistic people.

I was right and he was wrong. The poor player isn't in the team.
Now that's over he is now saying the other team will win the game easily. How I keep my ******* temper I don't know ? Anybody else would just tell him to shut the fresia up with his negative honeysuckle !

My thoughts are currently divided in the following percentages...10℅ continue sorting out the kitchen.....30℅ remain completely unmoving.... 20℅ sex and the absence of it ..25℅ philosophical meanderings....7℅ the play on radio four....4.5 ℅ world events... .3.5 ℅ assorted other...

My goodness, that sure was something...I wouldn't believe it myself if I hadn't experienced it just then.

Latest posts

Back