What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about stuff...and more stuff. Mostly stuff I won't admit to other people.

ETA...actually, strike that. There are people I will admit my thoughts to. I think it's time to pay a visit to some people so I can stop the thoughts before they get worse.

First chance I get, I'm seeing a psychologist. Loneliness is starting to get unbearable. I don't want to be, "that weird kid people pretend to be friends with," anymore.

TheRealCallie said:
I'm thinking about stuff...and more stuff. Mostly stuff I won't admit to other people.

ETA...actually, strike that. There are people I will admit my thoughts to. I think it's time to pay a visit to some people so I can stop the thoughts before they get worse.

I hope those get solved soon dear. *hugs*

SophiaGrace said:
It's hard. It really is. You do have to stop and think about what idea or emotion you are trying to express by using a curse word…and then reword it. But this is replacing the curseword with something else rather than trying to suppress it, which is what I suspect you did.

Even now I curse sometimes, but it always feels wrong and really ugly when I do it. Curse words don't add any value to what I'm trying to say I find. I guess they emphasize things but I always feel like I could've said it differently.

Try using a swear jar. It helped me.

Usually, when I use a curse word, the idea or emotion I'm trying to express is contempt, disgust, frustration, anger, or hatred. Maybe replacing the curse word with another would help me convey my thoughts and feelings in a less caustic way, but maybe suppressing it is exactly what I need.

You might remember that I made a thread saying that I was troubled by obsessive morbid thoughts. I've found that these thoughts are at their worst when I am either under stress, or when I am thinking about a person, situation, idea or thing that I have strong negative feelings about. The venom just spills over into anything and everything like a boiling pot that overflows, and I find myself thinking horrible thoughts about those that I love, who have never been anything but sweet and good to me. That's what bothers me. There are these things I don't like, but I think my best bet is to just not think about them because to think about them always brings out my ugly side. I need to dial back things from "hate" to "dislike". Not for the sake for those I don't like, but for mine. Otherwise, eventually it makes me feel physically ill.

And I completely agree about how cursing can feel wrong or ugly. I have always felt the same. I remember as a kid when people my age around me started to curse, to try and act tough and "cool" and I remember really not liking that at all. I thought, why do you have to make everything dark by acting this way? For the longest time I did not curse, but eventually things started making me really angry. But then I felt like I had become an uglier, more negative person. So I'm trying to wean myself off of it because it's never really helped anything.

Everyone here seems so stable. I keep forgetting this is NOT a website for the mentally ill.

johnny196775Again said:
Everyone here seems so stable. I keep forgetting this is NOT a website for the mentally ill.

I have a whole host of mental illnesses, I am just well medicated though.

All I see on facebook lately is posts about how nice their pitbull/rottweiller/staffordshire bull terrier is...

It seems like these days, everyone who buys a dog is out on a mission to get one of these breeds to prove they are good dogs

Dogs aren't a **** fashion statement ffs

zibafu said:
All I see on facebook lately is posts about how nice their pitbull/rottweiller/staffordshire bull terrier is...

It seems like these days, everyone who buys a dog is out on a mission to get one of these breeds to prove they are good dogs

I have a couple friends who do that too. It's very annoying.
I mean, no, I don't think they are any more dangerous than other breeds, but shut the fresia up already.

VanillaCreme said:
Oh my God, what an idiot. You're old enough to know that punching people in the mouth isn't the way to solve anything. Fighting just creates something new to complain about. I'd be surprised if you had any children, and I'd be sorry for them if that's what you taught them. "Have a problem? Oh, a punch to the mouth solves it." Uh, no. If you knew how to speak with more words that went beyond four letters, you wouldn't have to fight.

TheRealCallie said:
zibafu said:

I have a couple friends who do that too. It's very annoying.
I mean, no, I don't think they are any more dangerous than other breeds, but shut the fresia up already.

yeah, and ofc, whats more annoying is, 10 years ago I would walk across my housing estate and see people with all sorts of dogs, nowadays, its staffs mostly, and oddly a large quantity of yorkshire terriers

wtf happened to getting a boxer, or a german shepherd, or any other breed for that matter, oh wait they aren't "cool" anymore :club::club::club::club:

I am starting to wonder if he is actually flirting? Or is he just teasing? This is so weird.. and confusing at the same time..

Triple Bogey said:
johnny196775Again said:
I have no clue why i showed my photo when i am probally just going to slink away from this place. I am happier in the presence of my guitar rather than people.

at least you have the balls to do it.
I don't think I could.

Yeah :\ I don't think I could either, and I haven't. :s

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
First chance I get, I'm seeing a psychologist. Loneliness is starting to get unbearable. I don't want to be, "that weird kid people pretend to be friends with," anymore.

Seal, I hope you've been all right. Missed seeing you around here. You know where to find me if you wanna chat about stuff, okay. *hug*

If they are trying or planning mischievously to steal my work behind my back, I will raise hell upon them and heads will fall.
Nobody touches, steals or takes credit for MY careerlong work and efforts.
They did it once and stabbed me behind my back. There won`t be a second time. I swear it.

johnny196775Again said:

johnny,

You haven't read enough of my posts--I am disabled from "mental illness" since 7/85. When I have a conversation with someone no one knows, but the pain inside is sometimes impossible to live with.

really nice to hear my Dad say the C word all the time !
Makes the world seem such a lovely place !
Charming !

I think there are certain things we have to experience in life, and whether anyone else believes you, once you experience them, you don't have a choice. There's no other option for you to have but to know it exists.

Latest posts

Back