What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure...go right ahead if you got nothing better to do. But if I were you, I'd take care of my own **** business first.

Boy O Boy! How many times do I have to tell you this. Don't be stubborn, that is my business to be stubborn not yours or have you forgotten that too? I wonder...Hmm. Are you dragging me too in this honeysuckle!

Must've done something wrong there. I know I'm not terribly interesting and I'm actually selling that trait at face value, so that's gotta be it. Surely better than begging for attention though...

I messed up my sleeping rhythm again, bleh... @_@ Sleeping all day long and being a complete night owl at the night.

Oh Boy! I have to watch my front, my back and my sides too. Can't go all out, can I? I have to take care of her, haven't I? Oh well, I better not break any promises I have made to her. I have to watch every words I say here cause later I have to take responsibility for that, unlike you.

I'm thinking that I wonder if my boss will notice if I quietly sneak off for the afternoon....

lonelyfairy said:
I messed up my sleeping rhythm again, bleh... @_@ Sleeping all day long and being a complete night owl at the night.

Have had that happen before, but I found going to bed 2 hours earlier every night eventually breaks that cycle.

PenDragon said:
Oh Boy! I have to watch my front, my back and my sides too. Can't go all out, can I?

I usually think this when I look at girdles to buy.

Really, Steam? You caca-poopoo. Can it at least warn us when it starts downloading stuff? You freakin' internet hog. I thought the modem went down again.

This willpower stuff is so much harder to maintain when I know that everyone I care about is away on holiday.

Sparklemama34 said:
I'm thinking about the choices that got me here, I'm thinking about my ex, knowing I have to let go or I will never be fully over him but it's hard because he is my only friend. The only person that ever cared or at least acted like he did.

Sparklemama34,

I am going though this right now. with my ex boyfriend. this SUCKS.

Latest posts

Back