What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodent said:
It's major surprise that I didn't just collapse right after I stepped through my door. At least that day is over. The driving exam was a walk in the park in comparison to this...

Thought that said when you STRIPPED through the door. Had to look again. lol

Good luck on the exam.

HoodedMonk said:
I hope you did well, Rodent. :)

Yeah, me too. I know better though. *cue awkward and insecure laughter*

TheRealCallie said:
Rodent said:
It's major surprise that I didn't just collapse right after I stepped through my door. At least that day is over. The driving exam was a walk in the park in comparison to this...

Thought that said when you STRIPPED through the door. Had to look again. lol

Good luck on the exam.

Well, you weren't too far off with that. I needed to cast away some of my sweat-drenched clothes first...no details.

Maybe I'm not such a good friend after all. Maybe this is why people should stay away from me. And I'm not kidding.

Rodent said:
It was...the five hour long multi-part final exam of my apprenticeship. Done with a completely empty stomach.

Good luck with it -- hope you don't have to wait too long before you find out.

I wonder if my pasta bake is burning.

If he wasn't a part of your immediate family, then all of a sudden he would need discipline and help. I'm pretty sure the dogs outside have more sense.

Yeah, this preparation for reading Shakespeare is going to take a while but I really can't rush it. It's a bit dull but necessary I think to warm me up.

There's a huge battery named "uncertainty" firing it's shells at me. I didn't expect the first to arrive today already. Steady... Reacting better than i would've expected if i knew this would happen. Still, this is far from over.

Me to Mom: Are you okay?
Mom to me: Why are you so obsessed with me? I'm trying to get some work done.
Me: *shuts up*

:(

I'm beginning to think there was a reason mom and dad bickered so much and it wasn't 100% because dad was evil. Mom had a part to play in it.

Tealeaf said:
What kind of a God allows a Human Centipede trilogy?

That movie was awful, yeah?

I'm thinking that dude was right. Oh how I laughed at that. Seriously though, if any of them want to comment on my looks, how's about you look her way first. See if you want to say something about me then.

Latest posts

Back