What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
She-ra said:
What did I just see an advert for??? Am I seeing things, it must be some kind of joke.

Now I'm curious to what it was. :0

I looked it up, it was an advert for a human looking robot or something to help with your household jobs and childcare. It was freaky, and gave you the name of the company. Turns out to be an advert for a show coming soon called "Humans" I think.

I thought I was seeing things lol.

today I ate only ice cream and yet stomach feels better, take that botulism (please no one feel inclined to see this as an invitation to pig out)

Rainbows, how are you?

What am I thinking, choices.

Due to reshuffling of management at work, there is the opportunity for promotion - everyone in my shops been told they can apply, to become a "senior supervisor" which is basically a manager but for less of a wage than a regular manager - but still better than what I am on now so couldnt really complain about that.

On the one hand, currently I work 20 hours a week there, Ive been there 11 years now, gone from full time to part time a few times, so it'd be a step up. I know how the store works well enough. Its more money, more responsibility... better uniform haha. Plus, the ability to afford to live on my own would be cool.

On the other hand, I would be required to be much more flexible, so it would affect my martial arts training, skateboarding, and other things in my life, I would probably have to pretty much give up skating, which isn't that big of a deal - 18 years of riding the board now, I think I am satisfied with what I have done on it.

So the question is am I ready to try to take that kind of plunge and go for it. Or am I not, honeysuckle I dunno haha.

^ I'd say go for it, definately. A new experience like that might open your eyes to new things you may (or may not) enjoy. Also, i am going to assume that taking a step back and giving up the position if things go wrong wouldn't really work/go well, but there is always a step back in some direction you can take if need be. It sounds to me like a great opportunity.

I can kind of imagine those things happening to me, if for the simple fact of how they treat the other one. If he wants that to happen, then he can thank them for it never, ever happening. I can definitely relate to the toxicity of the situation.

Hopefully some honeysuckle gets done today. It's really messed up if honeysuckle doesn't get done today. I may explode if honeysuckle doesn't get done today. honeysuckle needs to get done today.

Rainbows said:
In the hospital...

You out yet? What's going on?

I will reply to PMs soon....

She-ra said:
ladyforsaken said:
She-ra said:
What did I just see an advert for??? Am I seeing things, it must be some kind of joke.

Now I'm curious to what it was. :0

I looked it up, it was an advert for a human looking robot or something to help with your household jobs and childcare. It was freaky, and gave you the name of the company. Turns out to be an advert for a show coming soon called "Humans" I think.

I thought I was seeing things lol.

Oh wow lol that's quite something. I can imagine how weird that'd be but I can also see the world going in that direction. :0

Rainbows said:
In the hospital...

Oh no :(

Keep us updated, Rainbows. I hope you'll be okay. Hang in there, okay.. :\

Why would you think he went anywhere? What, like we just let him out and run free while you're not here...

This is exactly where I see you and your life years from now, if not right now and this current issue. This is your life to a T.

I want to stop thinking and sleep, but tonight is one of those nights that happens every so often in a persons life when they learn something and it makes them question things about their life.

Latest posts

Back