What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainbows said:
When you see people being shot live on TV, you just can't help but feel annoyed at people complaining about little things. RIP. Guns should be banned.

Yes it was horrible, so many terrible things happening in the world these days !

And I agree about banning guns. It's a lot harder to kill somebody with something else.

Rainbows said:
When you see people being shot live on TV, you just can't help but feel annoyed at people complaining about little things. RIP. Guns should be banned.

That wouldn't solve the problem. People have always killed people and they always will. Guns or no guns. If people want to kill, they will kill. This is one of the safest times in the history of human civilization.

One, the bag was open. I didn't open it, and I know for a fact that I knotted it up. So, if you couldn't move your fingers around to look and check what was in there, that's on you. Second, yes, there is about a fourth of a block left. Again, you didn't care to check. Third, I'm finding it unbelievable that a person your age doesn't know how to put a meal together. You have nearly half a century on me, and I'm the one throwing together better meals than you? It blows my ******* mind. And fourth - as if I needed another one - if you don't know what's in your own kitchen, once again, that's on you. It's bad enough you make slop anyway, but to claim there's nothing in there because you just don't know what's actually in there... Bloody hell.

basically 25 days without sleeping properly, no wonder I feel suicidal all the time, really looking forward to that plane tomorrow

Yay, more cleaning in my future. :club:

Dammit, I should probably make some bread too....he always wants french toast and I won't make it without homemade bread.

TheRealCallie said:

Dammit, I should probably make some bread too....he always wants french toast and I won't make it without homemade bread.

I'm coming over. I'll do the dishes and clean up.

VanillaCreme said:
TheRealCallie said:

I'm coming over. I'll do the dishes and clean up.

I will watch you both durign the whole process, and then eat the toasts (wary)

Lacrecia said:

I'm no runner, but I'll turn into a cheetah over some french toast.

:club:

VanillaCreme said:
Lacrecia said:

I'm no runner, but I'll turn into a cheetah over some french toast.

:club:

LOL, I can make enough for both of you. <3

Oh honeysuckle, I have no syrup....better get some.

Why am I nervous? I'm not the one getting married. If it was me, I'd have to lock myself in the bathroom for the whole week.

Let me get that out and make it known I'm going to be cooking it for dinner... Lest we have more disgustingly prepared food to toss away a day later.

so sick of listening to NEGATIVE ******* PEOPLE !

Why do people make out they are unlucky all the time and the universe was created just to piss them off ?
Tell you something, it is boring apart from been totally honeysuckle.

Latest posts

Back