What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
I thought this happened in later years. What the... 27 and I'm already looking at people like, "How can you sleep for so long?" I don't know if it's nerves or what, because I've had horrendous nerves and worries before, but I don't remember it affecting my sleep like this. Fell asleep at 5ish, woke up at 9. Four hours again.

As long as you feel rested.

I have used to sleep much more than these days as well.

user 130057 said:
I've not had the best of weeks. I lost my maternal grandfather on Thursday night. I was very close to him and his passing is incredibly sad, but the events in France are tragic. It's such a shame that sections of humanity are determined to destroy everything rather than creating anything meaningful for future generations.

*hugs*

If you can't ******* walk in heels without looking like an idiot, how about you don't put them on in the first place.....
Here's rule number 1 of heel wearing. If you can't run in them, you have no business wearing them in public.

TheRealCallie said:
Here's rule number 1 of heel wearing. If you can't run in them, you have no business wearing them in public.

This! Very true. :D

TheRealCallie said:
If you can't ******* walk in heels without looking like an idiot, how about you don't put them on in the first place.....

So you did see me....:club:

i can t even go shopping for food on foot in this stupid city, everything is so far - it's just that most of the cities in the US for example are the same
I need a car...

Peaches said:
leaving tomorrow, in pretty awful physical conditions, wish me luck...

Awe :( I know I'm a little late to this post but how did it go? Hope you're all right, and good luck. Are you feeling any better now?

jaguarundi said:
I am brtitish but i live in France and I love this country. My heart is breaking for the innocents killed in Paris, and their families.

We cannot let bitterness and terrorism divide us, we cannot let the forces of extremism of any flavour, political or religious, stop us from seeing each other as human beings. People who suffer, who have joy, who are lonely, who feel lost, who dance, who sing, dream, despair, love...

Who are part of the same family, the human race.

Hey there, it's nice to see you around here again too. Glad to see that you are safe.

I'm not announcing when things are there to consume. If you can't tell when something's there to eat without me saying so, then it just won't be eaten by you. I don't know if you just didn't eat any because you really shouldn't have it (none of us need it to be honest) or if you thought that me not saying it was ready meant you couldn't have any... Either way, you're not 5. If you wanted some, you should have had some.

TheRealCallie said:

But I like falling right on my blubbery face. And watching people trying to walk in heels when they can't for whatever reason, is the funniest guilty pleasure ever.

TheRealCallie said:

...but it's entertaining to watch :D

^ I can't wear heels to save my life. I used to clomp around in my mother's when I was little, and I think that's the most graceful I've ever looked in heels, lol.

Solivagant said:
^ I can't wear heels to save my life. I used to clomp around in my mother's when I was little, and I think that's the most graceful I've ever looked in heels, lol.

I'm fine with 3 inches and lower, I'm already 5'7, so I don't think I'd want any higher heels anyways. I love heels so much, but I have nowhere to wear them. Booooo

Why don't people know that peanuts aren't really nuts? They're legumes, like beans and lentils. So if your kid has an allergy, they're more likely to have a reaction to beans than to almonds.

I miss you, you little idiot. You're so annoying.
2itppxj.jpg

It's Monday again. Thanksgiving is next week, which means so is Black Friday, someone gimme some money so I can go shopping :club:

(Online, of course, unless someone wants to bail me out of jail. :p )

AmytheTemperamental said:
TheRealCallie said:

So you did see me....:club:

I always see you, my dear! :club:

VanillaCreme said:
TheRealCallie said:

But I like falling right on my blubbery face. And watching people trying to walk in heels when they can't for whatever reason, is the funniest guilty pleasure ever.

I shall catch you. <3

lonelypanda said:
TheRealCallie said:

...but it's entertaining to watch :D

I don't know, I mean, I can see how it would be entertaining and sometimes it is, if it's a complete catastrophe. More often than not though, I just find it very annoying.

Solivagant said:

lol, it just takes practice, I think. Although, I do know some that no matter how much they try, they just can't do it.

lonelypanda said:
Solivagant said:

I'm fine with 3 inches and lower, I'm already 5'7, so I don't think I'd want any higher heels anyways. I love heels so much, but I have nowhere to wear them. Booooo

I'm 5'9, I won't buy heels any less than 3 inches, a lot of mine are 5 inches. I love being tall. lol

Latest posts

Back