What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Siku said:
user 130057 said:
I'm really confused now. Did I join a chat or something and I've completely wiped it from my mind? I haven't got a problem with my bladder either. I'm so confused!

Yep. Or at least you were already in there when I joined. I joined it for the first time shorty before 10pm which makes your statement true.

You kept peeing. It was an on-going joke during the chat. Obviously from the drinking. :p No worries, it's not as bad as you may think it is.

user 130057 isn't Jesse :club: Different drunk.

Apparently these two 40hz Binaural Beat tracks I tried are meant to have positive effects but all they seem to have done is make me tired and headachey. I did hear rarely weird oscillations for a while as soon as I stopped listening to them though...

Yeah.... my bad. I assumed, and I made an ass out of myself. My apologies. The timing, how the convo went, and possible use of some names that aren't related to their forum counterparts threw me off.

I've been meaning to do this for years, but I doubt the new look will be welcomed. The motherboard did tell me she'd prefer that I didn't shave my head while she's around. She won't be back for a few weeks so.. Well. It's done now.
Showering really is the best this way.

Siku said:
Yeah.... my bad. I assumed, and I made an ass out of myself. My apologies. The timing, how the convo went, and possible use of some names that aren't related to their forum counterparts threw me off.

Hey, don't worry about it, I'm just relieved that it wasn't actually me. If you knew how much of an arse I made out of myself that night, then you wouldn't be feeling like one yourself. If I'd made it into the chat, there's a reasonable chance that I'd never have shown my face hear again ;)

Not my words but very inspiring !

I’m here to tell you we all have value. Find yours. It begins with the sense of self.
You need to tune out the world for a while. Cancel TV. Get in the life habit of reading the great books of the world.
Your world will turn. Read on Wiring, plumbing, art, science, anything that floats your boat.

Time to tune out and even in some cases chop those from your life that make fun of you, who mock you.
Never let anyone ring negative honeysuckle in your mind ever again. They have no right to.
Get the losers out of your life to live your dream. Do NOT let anyone steal your dreams.

Stop thinking you need people to believe in you.
You will learn to be self sustaining.
In time the facts, information, knowledge and wisdom will build great confidence.
People can see it in your walk, how you speak, what you do and what your life focus is.

And YOU pick those life focus and ignore all.

Pull back from the world for a while. Google for the books men should read..the list is vast.
You WILL be a great man when you make the conscious decision to change your life for the better.
Change YOU, not the world. Later people will follow you and the world changes.

You got this.
You need to form new life habits to have a different life to change the outcome.
It’s time to forget all about all the negative honeysuckle and all the honeysuckle. and focus on you.
Invest in your mind.

Engineer your life starting NOW!

my head is a ticking bomb
time feels also like a ticking bomb until I get this sort out and I dread the approaching moment
I tend to procrastinate so much lately that I start to question my sanity

Thank goodness I managed to get my Kindle up and running again - miraculous but only after 3 hours of frustration - Arrgghh

I just have such a hard time feeling good around most people in my age group and I wish this would change.

People need to realise that they can't pass off negatively judgemental remarks or comments if they haven't heard from 2 sides of the story.
People also need to realise that when someone is honest and hardworking in their tasks given, it doesn't always mean they wanna show it off or win any favours from the superiors. Gotta consider the fact that they could just be a perfectionist OCD neat freak.
People need to stop talking badly about others when they can't even do a good job themselves.

Most of all, people just can't be trusted.

ladyforsaken said:
People need to realise that they can't pass off negatively judgemental remarks or comments if they haven't heard from 2 sides of the story.
People also need to realise that when someone is honest and hardworking in their tasks given, it doesn't always mean they wanna show it off or win any favours from the superiors. Gotta consider the fact that they could just be a perfectionist OCD neat freak.
People need to stop talking badly about others when they can't even do a good job themselves.

Most of all, people just can't be trusted.

+1 This! I can greatly relate to this.

Very annoying how sometimes not being modest instantly means you do/did more. Only shows me over time that you literally did honeysuckle unless you brag about it. Some people don't see good work ethic for what it is.

Siku, I know right? Sometimes people just do work well, there's honestly nothing wrong with that. If I saw someone doing such a good job on their tasks, I'd wanna learn from them so I could improve. Not tell them that they're showing off. What logic is that?

HOW ON EARTH DOES A WOMAN WHO HAS BEEN IN DOZENS OF RELATIONSHIPS KNOW WHAT IS LIKE TO BE AN UNATTRACTIVE MAN WHO HAS HAD NO DATING EXPERIENCE ?

Triple Bogey said:
HOW ON EARTH DOES A WOMAN WHO HAS BEEN IN DOZENS OF RELATIONSHIPS KNOW WHAT IS LIKE TO BE AN UNATTRACTIVE MAN WHO HAS HAD NO DATING EXPERIENCE ?

Probably had lots of them asking her this question.

Latest posts

Back