What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It just dawned on me how obsolete that offer has become all of a sudden. Knowing myself, I probably wouldn't have taken it up anytime soon. But now it's basically ruled out for good. Not my fault though.

^I still saw it. Thought you would have learned that editing gets you no where :club:

She's forgotten my name although she sees me nearly everyday. It breaks my heart. At least she asks everyone where I am in any way she remembers how, and makes a fuss when she doesn't see 'the child' in a while or when someone else tries to help her before bedtime.

AmytheTemperamental said:
^I still saw it. Thought you would have learned that editing gets you no where :club:

Yet i still try :), you do see everything so maybe subconsciously i just like the the being caught and the clubbing.

Working in the salt mine
Going down, down, down
Working in the salt mine
Whoop, I wanna get out...

261g2e9.png

Just went to the gym with a few friends. One of them is a personal trainer and I got so much more out of it with him there. Feeling a confidence boost from it as well. Need to start going regularly.

AmytheTemperamental said:
VanillaCreme said:
Naval Action... Somehow, I think of everything else but battle ships.

Don't give yourself a hernia :club:

I wouldn't mind if it were fixable through the naval... Ba-da tish!

And in other news, an oddly-shaped spoon is no longer a spoon but a knife!

Last night a nineteen year old kept insisting her and I were the same age until I told her how old I was, and then refused to believe that I'm not younger than my sister even though I'm nearly a decade older. It never fails to amuse me how teenagers are almost as bad as children when it comes to guessing someone's age. But I met an old classmate during a screening today who I didn't recognize at all until she told me so, although she recognized me and remembered an odd number of details from way back when. She told me I look exactly the same as when we last met. I'm not sure how to take that. The last time we saw each other, I was twelve..

Latest posts

Back