What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheSkaFish said:
Yukongirl said:
I'm thinking I should stop foruming and do the dishes...

I feel your pain. Dishes are the flippin' worst!

I agree. Unless I have to sort socks for the 3 kids. Then dishes become slightly better.

user 130057 should take a pic for the faces thread when he meets whom he is hoping to meet from here.

Serenia said:
user 130057 should take a pic for the faces thread when he meets whom he is hoping to meet from here.

I've had so many pictures on the faces thread, but they all died when I closed my account.

user 130057 said:
Serenia said:

I've had so many pictures on the faces thread, but they all died when I closed my account.

Well it's time for a new :p :club:

Man I hope this job comes through. It'd actually be a big step in a run of recent progress I've been making and it means I can FINALLY move out.

I hope these new tablets work quickly, the pain is really making me fed-up now.

In other thoughts cats are not as light footed as you think, especially when you have a tender abdomen :( :(

You're such an idiot. Did you ever think things don't go how you want them to because you're so stuck on what other people are doing for themselves, and you're too ******* nosy to realize it's not your business... And the next time you ask me for something, remember that you wouldn't help me out for ten seconds from your busy schedule.

"did you add hot pepper to this?"
"Of course not!"
"There IS hot pepper in this dish"
"I didn't add any pepper, ok?"
"did you add pepper spice to the food?"
"Yes, but that doesn't count."

I am TIRED of judgemental people especially my mom and big sister. I am tired of people judging my clothes,hair, pimples on my face when i get them due to hormonal imbalance , me not having a job because i am on disability, etc etc . I am and every mother ******* person who has been JUDGE is are somebody. LOVE/LIKE people for them. What counts is does a person treats you right.

i've been coming to this site off and on for 5 years now. when i come back i always think of the people i've met here and i think of how i'll never hear from them again. i sure wish i could know them in real life.

Latest posts

Back