What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lawl, Whataboutism is an old Cold War era term with its own Wikipedia entry. I thought that was a 21th century invention. The more you know...

I really hope that the current high wind event where I am doesn't induce a power outage. It's gusting at 60 mph. I live in the North American prairies and when the wind gets to blowing, there isn't very much to stop it....good thing my house has a 30 year old stand of trees around it. One of the few things dad did properly.

Jently said:
Try not to diminish what you're sufffering DarkSelene, there's a reason that it's used as a method of torture - it's excruciating.
Here's hoping you get some peaceful sleep very soon x

You're very sweet. Hoping you get better news regarding the health issue, keeping my fingers crossed aswell.

ardour said:
Being non-functional from sleep deprivation is nothing to be dismissive of.

http://www.healthpost.co.nz/go-healthy-go-5htp-120mg-gy5htp-g.html?gclid=CPiGupLVwNICFVYFKgodsjgMcg

Thanks for your concern.

"Through this new frame of mind a thousand flowers could bloom" ...and I hope it does.

Do you have any **** idea how moronic you sound? Did you become stupid as hell when you got with her or does she just do all the thinking for you?
I'm sorry, but I hope like hell you crash and burn down there because she needs to go. Maybe then you'll open your **** eyes and see the bridges you burned.

Thanks AmytheTemperamental and Kamya we made it through with no damage although I wouldn't be surprised if we get more throughout the season.

BadGuy said:
Who kicked me in the back

Probably TheRealCallie. She's a hellion. 
Wait, never mind. She wouldn't kick you in the back. She'd hit you in the face. She'd want you to know it was her.   :p Lol

I can't wait till the next season of Crazy Ex Girlfriend, I can't believe the second season ended so early. I'm running out of shows to watch, noooo.......

^^ If you're aware of it, you can't be that bad :)

I hate travelling on public transport, shoulder to shoulder with the unwashed :(

Latest posts

Back