What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does Jackie Chan always be in films with actors not worthy enough? And why on earth is the karate kid black? and why do they have to use stupid rap music when a film has black actors? It puts me right off.

[youtube]jy3TwgpOfr0&feature=popular[/youtube]

I'm sitting here thinking and wondering if my life is going to get any better. I feel like I'm at a stand still. I really hope it does and deep down i KNOW it will.

how to be successful...?

hmmmm

well i guess one has to actually like
do something

ehh oh such a travesty to be an unmotivated untalented individual completely conscious of the skilled and motivated superiors around them

:p

i'm thinking about how i feel that i could sit here forever and my life won't change a bit.

...that and that my typing seems to have gotten a little faster...

..that I have to put order back into my life...that I wish my soulmate were here with me...that I feel devastated by my weakness and illness...and where for heaven`s sake can I find the necessary ressources for what`s coming up to me next year...

thinking how much i loved the season finallie of the guild

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/the-guild-season-3-finale/y0lawenp
and the theme

hmm maybe it wouldn't hurt to combine a few specif aspects of my alter ego with my real self

i mean in the movies the shy insecure person is always really cute, and the protagonists feels touched,

i've seen no such evidence to support this theorem in real life

i am confident and i am the badass honeysuckle!

hmm ya that'll be easy to convince myself of

..maybe i can find some cheap pheromones on ebay

I'm thinking if I'd have the courage to do what I wanna do next year, and if I'll ever look back and regret. I'm wondering if somewhere out there, right at this moment, someone had struck the lottery and is whooping in joy - and daaaaaaamn, but how nice if that person was me :)

Unfortunately, I've got the luck of a pistachio nut. Which is probably non-existent.

Colleague's on leave and his phone on his desk won't stop ringing. It's driving me nuts. I'm thinking if its possible for me to whip up a war hammer and smash it to bits (with gusto).

Won't help but it'll at least shut that thing up and give me some semblance of satistfaction.

gahhh i can't get my giant bottle of v8 open

grrrrh

ahah

mmm nummy fruity goodness
and how comfy i feel back home in my dorm with my stuff, my sister got me a comfy loungy chair for my dorm

and i'm watching the 8th season of scrubs

i really hope i can find my cell phone in my stuff

and i tottaly found some frosted cheerios at wallmart

:D

Going in for surgery later this morning and I am hungry already. I won't be able to eat anything until after they discharge me later this afternoon.

Ugh.

cheaptrickfan said:
Going in for surgery later this morning and I am hungry already. I won't be able to eat anything until after they discharge me later this afternoon.

Ugh.

Surgery went well; I had twilight sedation and a local and apparently I talked the entire time! Christ only knows what I said, because I have zero recollection of it. They could have given me Rohypnol as the sedative for all I know.

Also? The pain meds they sent me home with have Codeine in them and I think that's making me a wee bit speedy ... of all things.

Yowza.

I'm thinking that I should really be asleep at this hour. I was actually having a fairly normal sleeping pattern for a while but now I'm sitting here at half past two in the morning.

:club:

cheaptrickfan said:
cheaptrickfan said:

Ugh.

Surgery went well; I had twilight sedation and a local and apparently I talked the entire time! Christ only knows what I said, because I have zero recollection of it. They could have given me Rohypnol as the sedative for all I know.

Also? The pain meds they sent me home with have Codeine in them and I think that's making me a wee bit speedy ... of all things.

Yowza.

glad it went well :) it would be interesting to know what you talked about under sedation.. they really should offfer a recording service for the occasion.

take care of 'it' dude :)

I'm glad you're doing alright cheaptrick

i hope you have a speedy recovery :)

*hugs*

also scratches on my arm from pulling textbooks out of cardboard boxes makes it look like i had a bout with a mild form of emotidous

haha bad joke i know

they won't be very noticeable tomorrow, ready for new ones

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
cheaptrickfan said:

Yowza.

glad it went well :) it would be interesting to know what you talked about under sedation.. they really should offfer a recording service for the occasion.

take care of 'it' dude :)

I am afraid that I might have chattered on about how hot I thought the anesthesiologist was - DUDE! He was dreeeeaaamy! - I have to ask the surgeon when I go back in fort a follow-up next week.

lol

And this morning I was really hurting when I woke up, but I popped two of the pills and now I'm all nicely floaty. Whee...

evanescencefan91 said:
I'm glad you're doing alright cheaptrick

i hope you have a speedy recovery :)

*hugs*

also scratches on my arm from pulling textbooks out of cardboard boxes makes it look like i had a bout with a mild form of emotidous

haha bad joke i know

they won't be very noticeable tomorrow, ready for new ones

Thanks hon, and I hope that your scratches heal up. ;-)

cheaptrickfan said:
I am afraid that I might have chattered on about how hot I thought the anesthesiologist was - DUDE! He was dreeeeaaamy! - I have to ask the surgeon when I go back in fort a follow-up next week.

lol

LOL

reminds me of the nurse i said i would marry when i had my appendix operation.. i was 13 and flying high on happy meds too.. whatever gets you through eh :p

good luck with the anaesthesiologist.. i'm sure he could take your pain away :)

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
cheaptrickfan said:

lol

LOL

reminds me of the nurse i said i would marry when i had my appendix operation.. i was 13 and flying high on happy meds too.. whatever gets you through eh :p

good luck with the anaesthesiologist.. i'm sure he could take your pain away :)

Those meds are unbelievable. The pre-op shot is like my favorite thing ever.

My sister told me that she got the impression from my surgeon that the surgical staff all laughed their asses off at what I was saying, so the chance for embarrassment is pretty high. :O

I've generally loved all of my anesthesiologists, and why not? Anyone who can alleviate pain within seconds is worthy of mucho amor.

Latest posts

Back