What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toxic-tears said:
thinking about.. the chromosomes, chromatids, nucleic acid, cofactor, exons, introns, genetic factor, cytokinesis, G phase, S phase, mitotic, translation, DNA replication, polyribosomes, ressesive, dominant, allele.... a lot of things to think.... **** you chapter 4, there are plenty of words to memorize...... why is it has to be you gene and nucleic acid!...

tomuchnothing.. be my guradian angel.. whisper to me the answers ok!

None of that I didn't like, yah genetics chapter, I'll be in your ear whispering the answers to you

......the answer to #1 is DNA polymerase:D

I know what you mean about having so many words to memorize:( I'm sitting here trying to memorize everything about flat worms and nematodes.....Why must these words be so complex????

Chapter 4... Great Gatsby...
Chapter 8... Science book...
Chapter 12... Math book...
I want to go to sleep.

ya homework sucks

okay i chem assingment and a chem test and a stats assingment and a stats quiz

ugnnnnnnnn....okay I'm getting off, if i get back on tell me to go do my homework

this place is such a great distraction i love how people update regualry....

okay I'm going....

I'm wondering why that pastry I ate gave me so much gas. I'm also glad that I'm not sitting in the middle of a classroom, taking a test, and surrounded by people. There's nothing worser than needing to fart, and having no exit strategy.

tomuchnothing said:
toxic-tears said:
tomuchnothing said:
I wish she was here with me
And who would might be? You surely do missed her..

someone I'm very close with.

Oh how did your exam go?!?!??
Ic.. And now it's a her.. ;) ehem...

Exam went good.. So easy.. All were memorization.. And I think I got everything. :) thanks guardian angel

And thanks nevermore.. The exam went easy coz you whispered the answer to ears.. Heheh. Good thing the prof didn't see you. Hehehe..

blak000 said:
I'm wondering why that pastry I ate gave me so much gas. I'm also glad that I'm not sitting in the middle of a classroom, taking a test, and surrounded by people. There's nothing worser than needing to fart, and having no exit strategy.

:D :D :D

blak000 said:

Oh the magic of food XDDD

Too bad I didn't wake up somewhere else

Latest posts

Back