What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badjedidude said:
Awwwwww, well, hell. Come let us all know what the mechanics tell you for prices, and I'll tell you if you should call BULLSHIT on them, ok?

Lonesome Crow said:
Sorry to hear that CTF...
Even if you know what you're doing or talking , repair shops will still try to stick it to ya.
What's wrong with your car?

LC and Steve, it wasn't bad at all. I had been warned at my last visit (for exhaust and power steering overhaul) that I might need a brake job soon because the back undercarriage had been all corroded and that was why the exhaust and power steering were basically trashed. Thank you, NY state for slating the fresia out of the roads. Argh.

I had to go in to today for the NY state inspection and told them to just go ahead and check the brakes.

Lo and behold, Andy came out and told me that they were perfect. I could have kissed him.

TheWickedOne said:
I'm going to be 41 next week. I'd like to stop breaking out please?

Preach it, sister. Why the hell do we have to worry about wrinkles and blemishes at the same time? WTF! Also I had no idea you were my age. lol

My pulse is racing, I am alternately hot and cold, and I can't concentrate.

I am a goner.

gah ! stupid motherfucking alarm clock you have messed me over way too many times you little whore i will get you, even if you are just a machine i will turn you into a living enity that canf eel pain and then I am going to beat the living ******* honeysuckle out of you gah!!!!

gopd **** it i was hoping to make it to all my classes this week and now it has been foiled :(

btw way i totally had a dream that someone killed my roommate and my noisy neighbors ( it wasn't me) i wonder what it means?

wow, I haven't been on here in 16 days lol.

I can't freaking exchange this lemon of a new computer I have. expensive as hell and it needs work right out of the box. not really what I was expecting

i haven't worked since saturday. i was told to call the next day at four to get a schedule for this week since my training one ran out. but no, I was not and still am NOT IN THE SYSTEM. wtf??? I've had to write my hours down cause I haven't even been able to clock in and out yet.
Our GM, who hired me, is supposed to be able to help me with this but my classes took up the whole day she was in and I could only call when they were busy or she wasn't there. and I try calling today but guess what? my freaking phone decides it will not call my work's number. five times I tried calling and it refuses to dial, just nothing. I hope I don't get fired.

fanfuckingtastic
four days I've been trying to fix things, and I've accomplished nothing. I am so sick of this endless cycle of things seeming promising, only to have it all come crashing down, like one step forward and eighteen thousand steps back.

I'm so sorry regret i agree i'm so sick of all this inconvience honeysuckle

I mean i'm feeling rpretty good other than oversleeping todya has been good i downloaded some x men comics on my computer

how much more exp do i need to reach the hot gay nerd level

or have i just answered my question

:p

tthen we got to go outside for out principles of reasoning class, which was really nice becuase it's ******* gorgeous outside today

and i stayed after class a little to get some more help and i'm starting to actually understand the concepts a little, i mean now i actually know what the fresia we're doing instead

of um just i have noo ******* idea as to what this is

then i went to kick boxing which was fun and tiring
i'm philips hall at the moment i was suppose to meet with my professor to go over the pronounciatings of the play but i can not find him

augh he might've thought i was sick again

I am so embarrassed. Gave blood and passed out because I didn't eat this morning.

Drooled all over myself, apparently. How attractive. At least I got a fancy pink bandage and a shirt out of it.

thanks good :)

that happens more often than you'd think

i remember one time a girl passed out during my astronomy class my freshman.

and GOOD FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

my dad's giving me crpa about swearing on my facebook page

are you ******* serious!!!!!!?

GOD this is the main reason why we don't want parents on facebook

god i can't even swear on my page what6 the hell is he going to say if i want to start posting gay jokes

gawd

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK fresia fresia fresia fresia fresia

DX

thanks man i have no idea what i would do if my parents started trolling around here

though sweet though 6000'th post on the thread yay go me

:)

looks like I'm working and closing tonight. good, i need hours, only got a week of work in so far.
anyway, i wonder if i'm closing dining room by myself? i did it with the manager helping saturday buut......
anyway, better get going.

I had fun fishing with my niece....even if her idea of "fishing" is standing there and splashing the pond water with her tiny little fishing pole, screaming, "FISHIE TOWN!! FISHIE TOWN!!!"

That's hilarious.

I am now convinced that the problems with the Massachusetts RMV does not lie with the employees, rather with the people who go in there. You have to wait about an hour to renew your drivers lisence, don't you think you should fill out the form? And not, say, right when you get to the window?

okay went through and i have censored my fb profile from my relatives ick should have done that ages ago

I know... i always know. It just doesn't happen for me... i wish it did... something meaningful, but it never does. You can't always get what you want.... in my case... that is never.

6 hours without a break, awesome.
closing isn't so bad though.

alas, still alone, of all the things in my life there is nothing more I'd like to change than this.
I don't know, really not sure what my thoughts on this are, not after......

Well fresia. I just got bit on the neck by a brown recluse. Little *******. I guess I'll have to wait until morning to see if my skin starts rotting off. -_-

I killed the spider, though...so...hah.

Latest posts

Back